Foundant software solutions include Grant Lifecycle Manager (GLM) for grantmakers and GrantHub for grantseekers, as well as solutions for community foundations and scholarship providers to manage applications and opportunities. Foundant is cloud-based and can be accessed from any major browser.
- Manage and review past and current applications
- Email applicants from the system
- Document management and document sharing
- Grant report management
- Custom reporting
- Integrates with GuideStar to allow applicants to download their public profile to the application.
- Applicants can also copy their previous answers to save time on the application process.
- Easily assign evaluators to an application.
- Set up access codes for applications that aren’t available to the public.
Donor Management & Online Funding:
- Grant catalog
- Event ticketing
- Donor management
- Credit card processing for online donations
- Nonprofit directory
Fund Accounting, Events Management, & CRM:
- Balance sheets
- See gains & losses
- Customizable chart of accounts
- Manage event details (invitees, date/time, event type, online ticket functionality)
- Accounts payable & accounts receivable
- Manage donor information
Grants & Scholarships:
- Portal for grantees to create an account and update contact information, and see email history & grant activity
- Run and manage charity checks
- Build custom award approval and denial letter templates
- Approve or deny awards
- Track status of posted grants
- Applicants can create a profile and easily apply to available grants.
- Charity check management lets you show auditors you did your due diligence.
- Integrated with fund accounting, donor portal, online donations, events management, and CRM systems.
- Funder management
- Grant opportunity management
- Document management
- Grant application collaboration
- Create report summaries
- See past, present, and future grant opportunities.
- Organize grant documents and information in one place.
- Track win percentages, opportunity deadlines, and grant status.
For Scholarship Providers
- Student portal for managing applications
- Create notifications for application deadlines
- Assign evaluators to applications
- Document management
- Approve or deny applications
- Students can create a profile to apply for and manage applications.
- Automatically notify students to provide proof of enrollment or other documentation needed by a specified due date.
- Applicants can save time on applying by easily copying previous answers.