HarrisData Manufacturing Execution system provides you with many benefits in the following areas:
- Benefits of Integration
- Shop Floor Scheduling
- On-line Dispatch
- Shop Floor Data Collection
- Time & Attendance
- Shop Floor Labor Management
HarrisData MES will provide you benefits in many ways; such as:
- Benefits through Integration - Integrating MES with ERP allows you to improve your performance and execution. This product will provide you with real-time information exchange between customer orders and shop floors to improve customer service, and provide better control over the manufacturing process.
- Shop Floor Scheduling - With MES you can be assured that work centers are being fully utilized to achieve maximum efficiency. The ability to simulate schedules will allow you to evaluate and analyze any proposed changes to schedules.
- On-line Dispatch - MES allows you to manage schedules and redirect shop floor activities in a controlled and automated environment
- Shop Floor Data Collection - All information from the shop floor is collected and able to be viewed by you. You can view employees on the clock, work order status, and labor usage the instant it occurs
- Time and Attendance - You are constantly informed of employee availability. In the module information about union rule compliance is stored. Additionally, you can perform approvals and reviews online, and document tardiness and early departures.
- Shop Floor Labor Management - This benefit of MES allows you to perform detailed accounting for each employee’s day including work time, break time, down time; giving you an accurate picture of productivity and efficiency