Patients pay for their groceries, mechanics and plumbers at the time of service. They should do the same with their healthcare. Your physicians have provided a valuable service and deserve to be paid for it. Unfortunately, with the move to high-deductible plans, time-of-service collections will need to become the norm to ensure practices’ financial well-being.
With Navicure Payments", Your Physician Practice or Billing Company Will Be Able To:
- Eliminate the cost of collecting patient payments, including statements, phone calls, and collection agency commissions.
- Reduce bad debt write-offs by facilitating time-of-service patient collections and automated payment plans.
- Decrease days in A/R by having patients commit to paying for their care by authorizing a one-time transaction or signing up for an automated payment plan.
- Improve patient satisfaction by providing more healthcare price transparency.
Features and Functionality:
- Navicure® Care Estimator" generates an estimate of a patient’s financial responsibility, enabling practices to provide their patients with full price transparency.
- Navicure® Greenlight" enables practices to securely store patients’ debit / credit card numbers and charge each patient’s card once financial responsibility is determined. It can be used to collect co-pays, unpaid balances, unmet deductibles, and co-insurance after payer remittance. Greenlight also facilitates automated payment plans as an alternative, or in addition to, a one-time charge. Our Greenlight solution has integration options available to import payments into your practice management system.