DonorExpress Donor Tracking Software is a full featured software that helps nonprofit organizations build better relationships with their donors and manage their fundraising activities. The software comes in 4 different versions:
- DonorExpress Lite
- DonorExpress Nonprofit
- DonorExpress Hospice
- DonorExpress Enterprise
Features of DonorExpress
The below is a listing of some of the major features that are found in the software:
- DonorExpress Software is an easy to use donation management and donor tracking software that allows the user total control of a donor database.
- DonorExpress Donor Tracking Software has a four level Security Option that allows the application to secure all confidential donor information.
- Locating a donor record is handled efficiently through three different search methods including a multi-criteria Search Screen.
- Entering and tracking Donor Demographic Information and their Donations is efficiently easy.
- The Pledges function allows the user to create a Pledge, associate a donation to that Pledge and track outstanding balance of the Pledge.
- The Campaign function allows the user to create a Campaign, associate a donation to that Campaign and track the progress of the Campaign.
- DonorExpress Donor Tracking Software treats Memorial or Honorarium donations and their Acknowledgment notifications with the special attention that they require.
- The user may select a specific Response Letter to be mailed to the donor for each donation.
- Donors may be assigned to one or more Donor Groups to make newsletter or fundraising mailings a manageable task.
- All Donor Correspondence are tracked and can be automatically updated when sending out thank you letters.
- Management Reporting is made easy with the Report Selection screen that generates reports by simply pointing and clicking.
- Fundraising and Special Mailings can be handled through several different methods:
- The Query Donors Screen allows the user to enter simple criteria, create an export file for a mail merge and update the donor record that a selected correspondence was sent.
- The Donor Pick List allows the user to pick donors randomly from the donor database and export as a file ready for a mail merge.
- Donor Group Labels may be created by simply selecting the desired group and printing.
- DonorExpres Lite starts at $150 one-time for a single user
- “Nonprofit and Hospice or Enterprise” version license and support for a single work station $650.00.
- Additional work stations license and support $245.00 ea.
- Unlimited user Site License and support $1800.00.
- After first year, license and support for a single work station $175.00.
- Additional work stations license and support $75.00 ea.
- Unlimited user Site License and support $475.00.