SAP Business One provides small to midsized enterprises (SMEs) with complete visibility across their business. However, ensuring that your employees leverage your enterprise resource planning (ERP) application beyond the walls of your company presents many challenges. With employees working remotely at client-sites or in different departments, access to a SAP Business One terminal may be limited; how can you extend the reach of SAP Business One data to your employees?
With zed Employee Portal for SAP Business One, you can empower your employees with a comprehensive analytic solution delivered through the accessibility of a web application. Responsive design provides users with an optimal viewing and navigation experience across a wide range of mobile devices. With web-based analytic tools, employees can manipulate data pulled from SAP Business One custom queries in real-time to obtain access to information that is meaningful to them - without incurring incremental development costs.
Data Level Security
- Depending on the unique informational requirement of your users, zed Employee Portal provides access to the information they need based on their specific informational requirement.
Publish a Report in Under 60 Seconds
- Create queries in SAP Business One and publish them to the web for employees to access in real-time, without the need for web developer skills.
Engage Employees Deeper with SAP Business One
- When employees have access to the data they need, it becomes easier for them to see the value of SAP Business One and champion the system. With more engaged employees, acceptance of new technology across your business becomes less of a challenge.
Customize Reports in Real-Time
- With drag and drop columns, dynamic pivot tables, filters, and document drill-downs, employees can customize their report format to provide meaningful data relevant to their organizational role. Export reports into a number of different formats, including PDF and XL for easy viewing.
zed Employee Portal provides a feature-rich solution, offering employees and field staff the ability to see the SAP Business One data you need them to through a Web-based browser. At the same time, you have complete control and flexibility over the presentation, content, and functionality of what each employee views.
- Cut down on the number of queries you need to maintain by implementing layout filters. If you need information from a certain date, simply create a query for all orders and set a custom date range filter to see only the information you need.
- Add, update, and delete Web site menu categories and items quickly with the Menu Manager inside SAP Business One. No programming or Consultants required.
- Simplify user management and publishing with the zedSuite Manager Add-on within SAP Business One.
Manage Menu Details
- Get control of your SAP Business One data by ensuring that only Employee Portal users with a specific role can view a menu item and query results.
Open Orders with Field Chooser
- Easily customize your view using the Field Chooser. Simply drag and drop columns within the layout. Without updating the query in SAP Business One, you can hide any unwanted data. See only the data that is meaningful to you!
Share Saved Views with Other Users
- Customize your information view to suit your needs and easily save and share it with other Employee Portal users.
Assign User Roles
- Separate the Employee Portal users into roles that indicate the kind of data they should see. For example, Sales staff view only their own orders, but the warehouse can view them all.
View Login History
- View real-time information about who previously logged into the zed Employee Portal and the last time a user changed their password. Find out who is accessing your Employee Portal most often.
Set Multiple Users
- No need to go to each employee and setup their login. Just use the Set Multiple Users screen and enable dozens or hundreds at one time with a simple check.
View Orders Grouped By Date
- Group columns for a fine tuned view using the drag and drop functionality. Organize your data in a format that makes the most sense to you.
Reviews of zed Employee Portal Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use zed Employee Portal? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!