This add-on, which is designed and developed for use with Sage MAS90 and MAS200, gives you the ability to automatically generate the Purchase Orders that the MRP Generation suggests via the Purchase Order Register, and add a Print Option to that Register. Without this add-on, the PO register is simply that – a register that guides you to manual entries of PO’s. This allows you to finalize that register by automatically creating the Purchase Orders using the MRP data recommendations. Using this enhancement to the MRP presupposes user familiarity with the functions of the MRP.
- The MRP AutoPO system uses the Action By Vendor File (ABV) to create an AutoPO Register. Where quantities of items needed are combined by Vendor and Interval (or “bucket”) number according to ACTION BY DATE. The starting date (of Interval 1) Interval length (days) and number of intervals is specified by the user during the MRP Generation opening window or the ABV opening window.
- Added AutoPO Setup Options to the MRP Setup Menu: Run this program to activate the AutoPO system for a company, and set up the following options:
- ALWAYS RUN ACTION BY VENDOR REPORT DURING MRP GENERATION (Y/N)
- ALWAYS PRINT LIST OF PURCHASE ORDERS CREATED (Y/N)
- RETAIN ACTION BY VENDOR REQUIREMENT DATES IN PO DETAIL (Y/N)
- Modifications to MRP Generation process:
- Added AutoPO info to opening window (Starting Date, Interval and Number of Intervals).
- Changed to require ACTION BY VENDOR report to be run if AutoPO setup option is set accordingly.
- Modification to Action By Vendor Report:
- Added AutoPO info to opening window (only processes when run from the menu). New fields will only be enabled if AutoPO is activated for this company.
- When running from the menu (and not part of the MRP Generation process) if AutoPO Register exists, system alerts user that register will be rebuilt and allows user to cancel report.
- Logic has been added to rebuild AutoPO Register files each time action by vendor report is run. (A list of POs can be printed if option is setup).
- Added AUTO GENERATE PURCHASE ORDERS to the MRP Main Menu: Run this program to perform maintenance on the MRP AutoPO Register (to change quantities to buy in line items and/or delete vendors/items) and to print the register. After register is clean, click on the CREATE PO’S button to actually create them. Purchase Orders will be created for all entries in the MRP AutoPO Register, then the Register will be purged. A list of purchase orders automatically generated prior to the purge will be produced if this MRP AutoPO setup print option is turned on.
Reviews of AutoPO MRP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use AutoPO MRP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!