RouteAssistant®CE is our easy to use, easy to learn handheld computing solution. It will help your mobile sales force manage their daily activities. This feature rich and powerful tool is designed to operate simply with little or no technical proficiency required.
RouteAssistant®CE allows the mobile sales person to:
- Know who to service next
- Track who is and who is not serviced
- Sell directly from the mobile warehouse (truck/van)
- Take Orders for Future Delivery
- Manage Inventory
- Track Assets
- Create Invoices
- Accept Payments
- Accept Returns
- Manage Accounts Receivable
- Collect Survey Data
- View the Route Book
- Create BankDeposits
- Perform DEX/UCS transactions
- Be located through GPS
- Maintain DOT logging information
- Do real-time wireless or batch communication
Route Assistant® Delivers…
- Better Service to Your Customers - Route Assistant® allows your mobile sales representatives to:
- Process sales, returns and promotions all from the same screen
- Track customer purchasing patterns; suggest order quantities and future orders
- Add new customers
- Record load adjustments, warehousetransfers, truck transfers, empty containers, deposits, and linked products
- Deliver messages between the customers, mobile representatives and the office.
- Better Control Over Product Shrinkage - Do you want to know where your products are at all times and where they go missing? Route Assistant® provides tracking and reporting of all products, providing accountability all the way through to the delivery point.
- Proof That Your Products Were Delivered - Route Assistant® captures signatures for electronic Proof of Delivery (ePOD). Once the transaction is complete, the mobile sales representative can collect the customer’s signature and print clean delivery documentation. Signature and delivery information is then transmitted to Route Administrator® and stored for retrieval whenever required. To meet the needs of large chain stores, Route Assistant® provides full DEX/UCS capabilities for doing business electronically.
- User Friendly, Easy to Use Tools - Route Assistant® uses the familiar Microsoft Windows user interface for PocketPC® or Windows CE". Simple navigation makes it easy for your mobile workers to learn and use. They will be able to conduct even the most complex transactions at your customer’s site. Use of fast, modern printing technology and/or wireless printing further increases productivity and improves your customer’s experience.
- The Flexibility to Manage Complex Pricing Scenarios - Flexible customer pricing is a key feature of Route Assistant®. With tiered pricing and discounting, special offers, mix and match promotions and date sensitive offers all calculated automatically, your mobile workers can manage even the most demanding customer relationship!
- Increased Productivity and Less Paperwork! - Make your mobile worker’s time as productive as possible. Load adjustments, truck transfers and even container deposits are quickly recorded. Financial transactions and banking are easily managed. Route Assistant® takes the paperwork away so your mobile worker can spend as much time as possible selling!