Voyager Professional is our software solution for independent retailers and wholesalers, specifically those selling sporting goods and other, more general merchandise. It includes point of sale, inventory management, warehouse, distribution center, customer account management, order processing, e-commerce, work order, rental, data-mining, advanced reporting, and more.
It’s real-time software that integrates all areas of a retail/wholesale business into one, complete system. This means that, as sales are made and merchandise is received, the new information is available instantly across the entire store or chain. Errors can be corrected and changes put into effect immediately.
Voyager has features that help sporting goods stores and other retailers operate more effectively and profitably. For instance, it has work order and rental modules. This means that you donýt have to use a different system to keep track of your service and rentals. This can save you a lot of headaches.
The software is also fully customizable. If you want changes made to the system, we can probably accommodate you. Just ask!
Read below for details on the modules available in the Voyager Professional system.
- Unlimited Ship To For Each Bill To Customer
- View Customer Credit Limit And Balance
- Records Payments On Individual Invoices
- Set User Defined Finance Charges
- Customizable Account Statements
- A/R Aging Reports
- Unlimited Pricing Levels For Each Customer
- Customer Loyalty System
- Complete Sales/Merchandise History For Each Customer
- Customer Profiling
Customer Relationship Management
With customer database tools you will be able to answer such questions as:
- Which customers shop with us the most and what do they buy?
- Which customers are the most profitable and which are a cost to our business?
- Which customers are reducing their purchases with us and what can be done to reactivate them?
- Which customers purchase at full retail prices and which are sale-only customers?
- How can I measure the success of my loyalty programs?
- Who has purchased from me in the past but not in the last year?
General Ledger Export
Voyager will export journal entries to most of the accounting packages, such as Simply Accounting and QuickBooks, so you wonýt have to convince your accountant to learn a new system.
Inventory Control and Barcoding
With Voyager Professional you can set up different types of inventory items, such as:
- Standard Non-Matrix Items
- Matrix Items
- Service Items
- Kitted Items
- Package Items
- Custom Specification Items
- Usage Cards (Skate Cards)
- Serialized Items
Each of these product types can be set up for many locations and are tracked in real-time. This means that thereýs no delay between locations.
The following inventory reports are standard with the system:
- Inventory Value Report
- Inventory Status Report
- Price List
- Inventory Activity Audit
- Negative Inventory List
- Inventory Control Functions include:
- Receiving Inventory
- Adjusting Inventory
- Physical Count (Manual And Automated)
- Transfer Between Locations
- Return To Vendor
- Special Pricing
Point of Sale
- Handles cash and customer sales
- Multiple Transaction Types: Sales, Layaways, Special Orders, Quotes, Paid Outs
- Mouseless Interface: You can use barcode scanner and keyboard
- Handles multiple payment types for each sale, including charge accounts
- Complete control over all POS hardware
- Easy Cash Reconciliation
- User-Definable Receipts and Customizable Invoices
- Style, Color, Size and Width Options for Clothing or any other Configuration
- Full promotional and special pricing features, along with unlimited discounting
- Customer Interface showing sales history and accounts receivable
- Purchase orders can be manually generated or created from the special order processing module.
- Purchase orders can have many special orders and customers attached to each cell in a matrix product. As special orders are received you are notified so that the customer can be called.
- Order acknowledgements can be entered in the purchase order and flow through to the special order.
- Barcode ticket batches are generated.
- Allows for rental reservation and availability
- Smooth rental return procedures
- Interfaces with the POS module for easy payment
- Interfaces with complete size matrix for ski boot fitting
- Sold/On Hand Analysis By Location
- Vendor Analysis
- Colour, Size And Width Reporting
- Suggested Transfer Reports
- Daily Sales Audits
- Top Item Reporting
- Sales Graphs
- Gross Margin Analysis
- Product Analysis
- Department Analysis
- Employee Reporting
- Cash Reconciliation
- Previous Year Comparisons
Specialty retailers such as tack shops typically only stock a small sample of the total items they carry. Most of their goods are special order due to their complicated nature. A custom saddle, for instance, could have a large number of variables.
Voyager gives you the power to take these orders and process them from start to finish. The Point of Sale module lets you create the orders. The Purchase Order system then creates a PO based on the Special Order. The Receiving system informs the Customer system as each customerýs order is received, and, finally, the POS module takes the final payments.
The Special Order and the Purchase Order systems are tied very closely together. Information passes between these two modules so you have all the information available when your customer inquires about their order.
- Tracks all inventory, labour time, and outside services
- Communications Log
- Interfaces with the Sales module to access the original invoice
- Records warranty numbers and dates
- Predefined service activities and warranties
- Records work required and recommendations
- Interfaces with the inventory system and removes stock as it is used
- Purchase Orders and payable invoices are linked to each work order if they apply
- Promise Dates
- Work Delivery Schedule
- Invoices link to work orders for customer history
- Tracks which technician worked on the order