XO/Commerce QXP, a mid-level version of the revolutionary XO/Commerce Supply Chain Management software solution from Genesis Expert Systems, Inc. XO/Commerce QXP is optimized to run a single distribution center with up to 20,000 SKUs while providing the same robust features and functions as the premier design which targets large corporations with unlimited distribution centers.
XO/Commerce QXP delivers a rich set of distribution operating standards including barcode and RF-enabled Warehouse Operations, touch screen and RF-enabled Order Confirmation, integrated EDI, Inventory Management with optimized Demand Replenishment, Contract Administration, Customer Relationship Management (CRM) with Telemarketing/Contract Management and Sales Management. In addition, XO/Commerce QXP includes fully integrated Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and General Ledger functionality.
XO/Commerce QXP integrates IBM® iSeries AS/400 and Windows® PC. Use of simple Windows® menus and screens along with the high availability and processing power of the AS/400 platform combine to perform major management functions resulting in a reduction in inventory and redundancies and an increase in turns. The foundation of XO/Commerce QXP is a high-technology software design and architecture called Er/a (Entity Relationship and Attribute), a derivative of Expert Systems and Artificial Intelligence. Er/a transforms business concepts and ideas into computer language with the speed of today’s business.
XO/Commerce QXP supports “XML” and is “SSR” compliant.
- Implements automatic discounts based on prearranged terms.
- Offers manual or automatic payment selection.
- Provides split distribution of payment to multiple general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles bank reporting quickly and easily.
- Simplifies year-end regulatory reporting with 1099 processing.
- Provides complete audit trail.
- Supports open item and balance forward posting and statements.
- Supports chain store billing and cross posting.
- Includes dating and cash discounts.
- Provides advanced credit controls and limits.
- Offers complete aging analysis.
- Supports multiple companies and warehouses providing flexibility and scalability.
- Interfaces with any system via the journal interface.
- Integrates budgets and forecasts.
- Drills down from summary journal entries to all transaction levels.
- Provides flexible and simple period closing and year-end procedures.
- Generates standard financial statements.
- Provides interface to download data directly into Excel.
XO/Commerce Inventory Management gives you complete control over your most valuable asset, your inventory. Using an advanced algorithm to track demand, XO/Commerce performs customer demand forecasting, vendor lead time forecasting, and suggest order quantity. As well, XO/Commerce continually monitors for overstock to help you reduce carrying costs and maximize inventory turns, without compromising customer services.
- Order entry gives you quick access to customer, pricing, and inventory information as well as purchase history.
- Flexible product search with comparable products and pricing give your customers more value.
- XO/Commerce has a powerful external order interface that enables you to receive orders from foreign sources, including wireless devices.
Reviews of XO/Commerce QXP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use XO/Commerce QXP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!