All Orders by NumberCruncher is a comprehensive inventory and order management system that helps you make better business decisions. In purchasing, shipping and receiving, order entry, production, and inventory control, All Orders by NumberCruncher give the business owner, manager and accountant the tools to do their tasks faster, easier and more efficiently.
All Orders Inventory Software Bridges the Gap Between Business Accounting and Business Success
All Orders inventory software by NumberCruncher adds inventory control and order management features to QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise. If you have a manufacturing, wholesale or distribution business you need to effectively track inventory quantities, manufacturing operations and customer orders to stay competitive. All Orders is the QuickBooks Inventory Management Software that delivers enterprise-class solutions giving SMBs a competitive edge at an affordable price.
Make Business Decisions
All Orders by NumberCruncher is a comprehensive inventory and order management software application that helps you make better business decisions. In purchasing, shipping and receiving, order entry, production and inventory control. All Orders gives the business owner, manager and accountant the tools to be successful faster, easier and more efficiently.
Compatible with QuickBooks
All Orders by NumberCruncher can be used as a stand-alone inventory management system but it is also integrated with QuickBooks. It shares customer, vendor, inventory, account and other information seamlessly with QuickBooks, so you never have to enter the data twice. What’s more, All Orders was designed with the QuickBooks user in mind. If you are already familiar with QuickBooks, then learning All Orders will be painless.
All Orders Inventory Software by NumberCruncher is a comprehensive inventory control and order processing system that combines powerful features for both manufacturers and distributors.
- Intelligent Inventory Status: With All Orders, you can quickly view inventory status, see what’s available, committed, allocated and in transit — not just what’s “On Hand” — to quickly determine what needs to be reordered, and easily create a batch of purchase orders for multiple vendors at the same time.
- Streamlined Purchase Orders to Sales Orders to Shipping Documents: Each time you get a customer purchase order, you create a sales order for either inventory or non-inventory items. With a single click, All Orders will determine what’s in stock and create the necessary shipping documents.
- Integrated Work Order Creation: Each time you produce one or more items, All Orders allows you to generate a work order which contains a “Component List” detailing the quantity and location of the components required.
- Fast and Accurate Costing: Costing finished goods is easy with All Orders. Using the bill of materials, you designate which components go into a finished product. All Orders computes the cost, the mark-up and the mark-up percentage automatically.
- Smart Sales Order Processing: All Orders helps facilitate your shipping schedule by serving as the command center for all sales orders. You can easily and quickly see which sales orders are open and ready to ship. And you can view sales order by customers, by item ordered, customer purchase order and by shipping date.
- Powerful Production Management: With All Orders you can view which work orders are waiting for components, ready for production, in production and finished. You can sort work orders by customers, by item ordered and by shipping date.
- Proxies Solve the Limits Problem: Get around the items, customer and vendor limits in QuickBooks with All Orders “proxies” feature. You can add an item to All Orders, then use another item as a proxy when synchronizing with QuickBooks.
Why Choose All Orders by NumberCruncher?
In early 2002, NumberCruncher was the first company to offer a true QuickBooks inventory management and order management software solution. Since then, over 1500 businesses have used our products and services to better manage their businesses. At NumberCruncher our goal is to give you the most affordable, easy-to-deploy and simple-to-use solutions to help your business be more efficient and competitive. We pride ourselves on delivering excellent products at great prices, as well as offering support services that are second to none.
Advanced Inventory Control
All Orders adds advanced inventory control to QuickBooks items. You can easily view quantities available, on hand, on purchase order, on sales order, committed, allocated, in transit and in production. You can also view items required. Running the reorder analysis compares current inventory levels with your reorder point or required amount. You can then add all those items to purchase orders with one click, even if they have different vendors.
All Orders items have additional data fields such as bin/location, UPC, manufacturer, unlimited number of prices levels, multiple vendors with vendor part #s, cost, minimum order and lead times, customer number, item replacements and up sell items, units of measure, images, kitting and bills of materials.
Automated Purchase Orders
All Orders includes a complete purchase order module. Purchase orders can be created from the reorder analysis, work order, sales order or directly from the purchase order screen. They may be created one at a time or in batch. Work orders and sales orders that depend on purchase orders can also be tracked. Additionally, there is a full history of receiving and return transactions on purchase orders.
The reorder analysis enables you to create batch purchase orders or work orders for multiple vendors and items at the same time. The reorder analysis provides more information at your fingertips as well as more flexibility. You can now filter ‘required’ by order date. The reorder analysis works with an item’s multiple vendors so you can also change the default vendor and view different costs and lead times.
Bar Code Printing & Scanning
With All Orders you can print bar code labels for items directly from the source transactions—no other software is required. It comes pre-loaded with Avery Labels, but you can design your own label to work with any Windows printer. You can also scan bar codes directly into the database. All Orders will recognize the item’s part number, UPC, Vendor part number or manufacturer’s part number.
Bill of Materials
A bill of materials (BOM) is like a recipe, and indicates which components and their quantities go into the production of a finished item. Set up the BOMs in All Orders once and use them repeatedly on work orders with extensive flexibility and control: Change the components on a work order without affecting the original BOM.
- One component can go on multiple BOMs and you can indicate special instructions for each component of a bill of materials without affecting the items’ original description.
- A bill of materials can have an unlimited number of components.
- Sub-assemblies can be nested in an item with full cost roll-up. So an item with a BOM can be a component in another item’s BOM which can be a component in another BOM, and so on.
- You can add non-inventory and service items in BOMs. This is a great way to cost and track processes such as machining and costs such as labor and overhead.
All Orders provides manufacturing companies the ability to define production routing steps and group those steps into production centers. Utilizing the Work Order functionality, users can report capacity status and identify bottlenecks and available capacity.
Cost Accounting and Pricing
All Orders can be a valuable cost accounting tool, assisting with complex costing and pricing decisions. It can calculate markup and margin using the ‘Purchase Cost’. Additionally you can view costs for parts only, non-parts only or both.
Customer Shipments and Returns/RMAs
In All Orders you fill a sales order by creating one or more ship docs. A ship doc has two states: shipped and allocated. Use bar codes to quickly scan and enter items being shipped. All Orders will also count the number of pieces and calculate shipping weight.
All Orders allows you to prepare customer returns (RMAa) and record credit memos in QuickBooks with a click. Receive returns in a specially designated location (e.g. ‘Repairs’) so as not to be counted in stock available for resell.
Cycle counting functionality in All Orders allows companies to quickly and easily print count sheets and record physical inventories or cycle counts in a timely and efficient manner.
Easily Track Finished Goods
Manufacturers buy components or raw materials but produce and sell finished goods. QuickBooks does not easily track finished goods but All Orders does—and it makes the necessary adjustments within QuickBooks for you. Each time you produce one or more items, you create a work order. The work order contains a “Component List” which details the quantity and location of the components that go into production. When you finish production on a work order linked to a customer order, All Orders automatically fills the underlying sales order. Every time you ‘Finish’ a work order, All Orders automatically creates an entry in QuickBooks which increases the quantities and values of finished goods, while at the same time reducing the quantities and values of components you use. Using the work order you can also track time by work order #, employee and operation.
FIFO / Specific Identification Costing
QuickBooks uses the weighted average cost to record cost of goods sold and inventory value on the balance sheet. In cases when there are numerous fluctuations in cost or you want to be able to trace a certain purchase to a specific invoice, the weighted average cost may not be appropriate. So All Orders uses a ‘parallel ledger,’ whereby FIFO or specific identification can be used for costing, while QuickBooks will continue to use weighted average cost.
All Orders has a robust forecasting feature which helps you plan production, purchasing and inventory levels. You import your sales forecast for a specified number of months and All Orders will calculate your production needs, drill-down into your multi-level bills of material and calculate your purchasing needs. The forecast can also be used to monitor your inventory levels with visual indicators if you are going to be running short. Use the forecast module to run what-if scenarios like increases in sales order changes in lead times.
Foreign Currency Support
All Orders makes it easy to conduct international commerce. Specify the currency used for a specific customer or vendor and sales orders, quotes, packing lists and purchase orders are automatically converted into foreign currency while all your internal reports are reflected in your home currency.
Lot/Serial Number Tracking
All Orders has the ability to track Lot and Serial numbers for items purchased, received, used in production and shipped to customers. The Lot/Serial # function also allows tracking of ‘items within items’. When items are received that have Lot/Serial #s, the numbers are recorded. You may also assign Lot/Serial #s on items produced or used on work orders and shipped to customers. If your lot or serial numbers are bar codes, you may scan them directly into All Orders. The Find function allows you to search for all transactions associated with a specific Lot/Serial #. From there, you can identify the physical location of the item.
Manufacturing Rep Orders
This feature allows for you to create orders on behalf of a manufacturer or vendor, where you are acting as a middle man to the customer. The manufacturer collects the sale proceeds from the customer and your commissions are calculated and recorded in QuickBooks.
Multiple Warehouses and Bins
All Orders’ location tracking feature allows you to follow the movement of inventory from, to and between locations such as multiple warehouses, direct shipments to customers or vendors, and consignment inventory or components at sub-contractors. Tracking locations is easy because each time a work order is generated or packing slip produced, a location is specified. All Orders then allows you to view and analyze summary and detail information of items by location or locations by item.
In addition to multiple warehouses, All Orders supports ‘Bins’. A Bin can be a physical container, shelf, room, area or virtual location. Essentially this enables locations within locations, so now you can have items in multiple Bins.
Reorder Points and Lead Times
Having the right reorder point can reduce back order scenarios and inventory carrying costs. QUickBooks has reorder points but they are static. However with constantly changing product life cycles and seasonal trends, you need a more dynamic way to calculate and re-calculate reorder points. All Orders has the solution! It will use sales and usage history along with lead times to calculate reorder points. You don’t know the lead times? No problem; All Orders will calculate lead times based on receiving history.
All Orders can generate a variety of robust reports to give you the information your business needs to make intelligent decisions. All reports are customizable, with the ability to choose which fields to print, as well as advanced filtering, grouping and sorting options, and export to Excel, Access, Word, PDF, RTF and HTML.
When you receive a purchase order from a customer, you generate a sales order in All Orders.
- Sales orders can have multiple shipping and release dates, which means no more entering multiple sales orders.
- You can maintain multiple ship-to addresses for each customer and ship multiple addresses from the same sales order.
- Both inventory and non-inventory items can be added to sales orders.
- Easily determine what’s in stock right from the sales order. Not-enough stock? You can create purchase orders directly from sales orders. When that purchase order is received, it will automatically fill the underlying sales order.
- Print pick lists and create shipping docs with a single click.
- If your customer wants to know when the order has been shipped, just print out the sales order ‘History’ report and the information is at your fingertips.
- Sales orders in All Orders support email, SO to WO, SO to PO, drop ship, payments on order, sales taxes, foreign currency, order approval, ship complete, multiple shipping addresses and multiple ship dates.
Seamlessly Integrated with QuickBooks
All Orders was designed exclusively as a QuickBooks inventory add-on. All Orders imports items customer, vendor, account and other information directly from QuickBooks so you never have to enter them twice. Additionally you can create items, customers, accounts, vendors, bills and invoices through All Orders and they will automatically be imported into QuickBooks – not just the summary data, but maintaining all transaction detail. Finally, there’s no quirky import or export routine because All Orders is seamlessly integrated with QuickBooks. You see the transaction detail in QuickBooks in REAL TIME!
Track Outsourced Production
With All Orders you can track production steps and manufacturing operations even other locations, such as when you outsource production. All Orders allows you to apply components at each step, as well as allocate components before production begins.
Reviews of All Orders Write a Review
An anonymous All Orders user says...
All Orders has helped each department in our company to become more efficient. It offers opportunity for growth and expansion that no other software does. Almost everything can be customized to fit your needs and their tech support is incredible.
The good: The customization seems to be limitless.
The bad: The most difficult thing has been transitioning from our previous software, however, even that has been easier than we have experienced in the past through other companies.