The EDIAdmin solution consists of a dedicated iPaaS cloud called CHIP and collaborative managed services for end-to-end, cloud-to-ground B2B integration between EDI, ERP, CRM, WMS, and OMS systems.
The EDIAdmin iPaaS solution framework enables integration and automation of B2B process flows between cloud and on-premise systems and applications.
Collaborative managed services include process orchestration and design, implementation, support, and solution optimization.
Common platform integrations include SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce, Infor, Epicor, Amazon, and others.
- Human workflow tools
- data enrichment processes
- automated error handling
- process flow visibility
- business rules engine
- mappings and translations
- web portal interfaces
- web service and API support
- detailed logging and auditing
- Mid-size to enterprise companies in manufacturing, distribution, retail, 3PL/Logistics, and automotive industries
- Companies with 20-500+ employees
- $2,500 implementation
- Transaction costs thereafter
- Implementation cost based on scope of services, with monthly costs on a per transaction basis.
- No free trial available
Reviews of CHIP iPaaS Cloud Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CHIP iPaaS Cloud? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!