DiCentral’s Base2 provides fast, efficient communication for your shipping, purchasing, and planning needs. It is the culmination of years of EDI experience. Our software is highly reliable and was one of the first EDI packages to be approved by both Honda of America (X12) and General Motors (EDIFACT). We support the EDI and bar code labeling requirements of many companies, including Honda, Ford, GM, Subaru, Chrysler, Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Volvo, Caterpillar, and Harley-Davidson. For more information about why you should choose Base2, please contact us as we’d be happy to speak with you.
Base2 differs from other EDI packages in several crucial ways:
It’s a snap to use. Screens are simple and logical, consistent no matter what Trading Partner you’re working with, and users do not re-key data into other Base2 modules.
When we install Base2 for you, it’s virtually ready-to-go out of the box. Base2 requires no user mapping, no templates and no programming on your end.
Our technical support is unparalleled in the industry. We are responsive, accurate, and friendly.
We will walk you through successful testing with your Trading Partners.
- Automatically extracts Firm Orders from incoming documents and adds them to data files
- Allows viewing, changing or adding Firm Orders
- Fills in default shipment (Advance Ship Notice/ASN or Despatch Advice/DESADV) information for you
- Automatically assigns Firm Orders to shipments, based on Ship To location, Ship Date and Time
- Allows you to manually assign and remove Firm Orders from a shipment
- Tracks and displays shipment status with late shipments highlighted
- Prints, emails or exports all incoming purchasing documents automatically
- View lists and details of Invoices already entered
- Drop down lists of Parts, P.O.’s and ASN’s for easy cross-reference on the Invoice
- Browse Planning Documents and print, email or export Long Range Forecasting Reports
- Send Long Term Forecasting data to a spreadsheet for analysis
Other key features:
- Bar Code Label Printing and Scanning Subsystem which provides integrated bar code printing and; scanning for ASN; (additional hardware is required)
- Automatic Processing feature - connects to your mailbox, downloads and prints documents, all without user intervention
- Allows unlimited viewing and printing of all documents
- Stores default information to facilitate creation of outgoing documents
- Imports EDI files from other systems
Reviews of Base2 EDI Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Base2 EDI? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!