MAPADOC is a fully integrated electronic data interchange (EDI) solution that allows Sage 100 ERP users a feature-rich product that is easy to use.
Top 10 Features
- The ability for end users to create their own maps for all integrated documents without depending on programmers.
- Documents without depending on programmers.
- A mapping wizard for inbound POs and outbound invoices that reduces mapping time considerably.
- An extensive library of existing maps, which has over 900 documents. If we have already created a map for a trading partner, we will provide that map at no additional cost, which saves a considerable amount of time and money.
- The most integrated documents. (850, 810, 816, reverse 850 & 810, 820, 832, 852, 855, 856, 870, 875, 880, 888, 940 & 945.
- Automated functions to run the receive EDI and _sales order creation_processes.
- The ability to automatically generate invoices from ASN creation. This eliminates extra data entry, and insures exact invoicing of what was shipped.
- The ability to integrate with all of the major EDI translators such as Qualedi, Gentran, Trusted Link, Van Tree and GE Desktop.
- The ability to create the VICS Bill of Lading form for each ASN directly from MAPADOC.
- Full integration to Sage 100 ERP using ProvideX. With minimal modifications to Sage 100 ERP source code. Enabling quick updates to MAPADOC for all Sage 100 ERP releases.
- Full integration with Scanco’s RF Barcode Master and Radio Beacon. Giving the end user full supply chain management and inventory control.