In this era of borderless organizations, where business processes extend far beyond the boundaries of the organization, it becomes imperative for you to adopt new-age practices and solutions to ensure 100% business control and transparency at the lowest possible operational costs. Ramco ERP on Cloud helps you achieve this and propel your company far beyond the competition, without burning a hole in your pocket.
Built on Ramco VirtualWorks®, the most advanced and revolutionary enterprise application assembly and delivery platform, Ramco ERP Suite is available both via on-premise as well Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) models. Ramco ERP on Cloud is the most preferred choice for businesses across the globe as it encompasses in-built intelligence and business acumen for your industry.
Ramco ERP on Cloud covers the entire spectrum of enterprise functions through a suite of products - Manufacturing, Financial Management, Supply Chain Management (SCM), Human Capital Management (HCM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Project Management, Process Control, Analytics, Advanced Planning & Optimization, and Connectors . You can decide which solutions you want to use, scale up and add more solutions as your business grows.
Ramco ERP on Cloud enables you to get a 360-degree view of your business, anytime, from anywhere by putting all your business functions on to one single platform on the Cloud and automating and integrating them, end-to-end. With this unified view of business, you can drive innovation across the value chain, improve efficiency, and reduce costs and time to market. What’s more, the entire suite of products is accessible over the Internet, which gives you the freedom to access information from any part of the globe at the click of a browser button, whether from a laptop, a PDA, mobile phone or a tablet PC. So, you and your colleagues can monitor, manage and execute tasks even when you are on the move.
Ramco Advanced Planning & Optimization
Ramco APO helps you plan and optimize all your resources involved along the value chain leading to maximum resource utilization. The shop floor execution processes can be integrated with the planning and scheduling layer using Ramco APO. Ramco APO offers extensive modeling capabilities allowing you to depict and evaluate the individual value chain model in an elaborate manner. Ramco APO is easy to implement, configure and integrate with the core ERP functionality.
- Leverage the extensive modeling capabilities of Ramco APO’s flexible technology framework to make changes to your value change model as per business dynamics.
- Address complex overlay of various constraint types, on-the-fly, with Pre-built Policy configurations.
- Equip your business planners (whether they are in supply chain, production, maintenance or any other domain) with a sophisticated set of tools for simulation, decision making, and control.
Unleash & Harness the Power of Analytics.
Ramco Analytics is the most competent business analytics tool for today’s decision makers, which provides 360 degree view of your organization’s performance and empowers you with critical insights into the key performance indicators (KPI) to ‘Measure, Monitor and Manage’ your business goals and growth. Ramco Analytics ensures cross functional alignment of people, processes and technology across multiple business functions like Sales, Finance, Procurement, HCM, Inventory, Production and CRM. It empowers you to get to the core of strategic information and make well-informed decisions, on-the-fly.
- Gain critical insights into business KPIs and ‘Measure, Monitor and Manage’ your business goals and growth.
- Visualize strategic business information in the most comprehensible way through a single dashboard view format, and make well-informed decisions.
- Foresee potential opportunities and threats, and formulate strategies to deal with them, proactively.
Now, Extend the Scope of Your Enterprise Solutions.
iRIS (Ramco Integration Services) helps you in connecting Ramco ERP with multiple external partner systems, enterprise applications and EDI/Ecommerce interfaces. Both Cloud and on-premise deployment models are supported. It also facilitates exposing Web services API for delivering standards based integration. iRIS breaks service boundaries by providing intuitive mapping across services.
- Leverage the most simple and flexible integration tool to integrate, automate, and streamline your core internal and external business processes.
- Transform the native Web services to enterprise Web services according to standard format, terminology and documentation
- Extend the scope of your business applications and that of your organization’s communication with internal and external stakeholders.
Ramco Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Ramco CRM gives you a 360-degree view of customers, prospects, competitors and your sales force. This empowers you to develop customer-centric business strategies to serve and retain them better. You can boost sales by recording, integrating and analyzing information across pre-sales, sales and marketing teams and increase the rate of lead conversion into sales. You can manage and mentor your sales force, effectively, and do a lot more. The intelligence generated in the form of dashboards and reports enables you to gauge market trends make pro-active strategies to stay ahead of the pack.
- Track leads to sales closure and improve the opportunity win ratio
- Gain invaluable insights into customer preferences and develop customer-centric business strategies to serve and retain them better.
- Achieve greater sales opportunities to boost your organizational revenue
Ramco Enterprise Asset Management
Ramco EAM is an easy-to-use, powerful, mature and comprehensive solution trusted by many - from Power Plants to Airlines, from Process Plants to Real Estate, from City Transport to Wind Energy, and from Governments to Airports. With Ramco EAM, you can achieve maximum asset availability by reducing unplanned breakdowns, streamlining work practices, enhancing equipment life, minimizing equipment life cycle cost and increasing labour productivity. A combination of predictive, preventive and opportunity maintenance strategies, as well as asset health tracking through condition monitoring process ensure maximum equipment availability. You can reduce operating costs and synchronize maintenance with core operations and also meet the safety and compliance requirements with ease.
- Derive maximum value through the entire lifecycle of your organization’s capital assets.
- Gain access to up-to-date information on assets, reduce equipment downtime and increase productivity.
- Ensure maximum equipment availability by establishing intuitive and pro-active maintenance procedures.
Ramco Financial Management
Ramco Financial Management is the most comprehensive and self contained financial management system that can help transform your hitherto administrative financial tasks into well-synchronized, automated processes. Whether you operate a single company or are part of a multi-national conglomerate, the application enables you to monitor your bottom-line and streamline your financial operations across the enterprise. Ramco Financial Management offers the full suite of components that can handle the processes involved in General Accounting , Receivable Management , Payable Management , Fixed Assets Accounting , Management Accounting and Financial Services besides providing features for dealing with country-specific tax regulations. Ramco Financial Management supports transactions to be carried out in multiple currencies for multi-national, multi-statutory scenarios.
- Automate your financial processes end-to-end with integrated financial management solution for multi-country, multi-tax support
- Monitor your bottom line, maximize profits and maintain liquidity and financial stability in the most efficient way.
- Mitigate risks and comply with statutory rules and regulations with utmost ease.
Ramco Human Capital Management
Ramco HCM equips you with a whole new league of necessary tools and framework to manage your recruit-to-retire cycle, strategically. With Ramco HCM, you can create business value for your entire workforce across the organization. Most importantly, the HR team and the management can gain critical insights into how your organizations’ competitiveness and performance changed over a period of time by gauging employee performance levels, employee satisfaction levels, reasons for attrition, and so on. You can also leverage this information to formulate future strategies related to recruitment, retention, training and promotion of your most invaluable asset, i.e., your workforce.
- Transform your traditional HR functions into a comprehensive human capital management programme.
- Step up the efficiency of your HR department and enable them to draw the essential connect between “people practices” and organizational performance.
- Compare workforce performance vis-à-vis organizations’ competitiveness and performance. Leverage these critical insights for planning & executing far-sighted HCM strategies.
Ramco Manufacturing is a comprehensive, feature-rich product that offers a wide spectrum of capabilities, designed to match your niche requirements in the most simple and efficient manner for both discrete and process production. Discrete Manufacturers can benefit from the comprehensive estimation, engineering change management, planning, scheduling, execution and costing capabilities of Ramco Discrete Manufacturing . While Process Manufacturers can gain the comprehensive features of Ramco Process Manufacturing such as lot traceability, attribute management, catch weights, yields, by-products, co-products, item substitutes, shelf-life management, integration with process control systems, and many more. In Ramco Manufacturing, the entire product life cycle is looked upon as a unified process, consisting of various elements and events, where several sources of variations are monitored and controlled to ensure that the final product meets the requisite specifications:
- Equips yourself to set up a sophisticated and automated workflow so that you are always ready to address the dynamics of your industry in the most agile, sophisticated and economical manner.
- Avail best-in-class features and functionality available for both discrete and process manufacturing, and gain from enhanced operational efficiency.
- Seamlessly integrate functions and processes like inventory management, purchase management, subcontracting and more to gain overall visibility to make sound and timely decisions
Ramco Process Control
Ramco Process Control helps plant operators, especially those in manufacturing/utilities industries such as cement, chemicals, power, and fertilizer, to achieve optimal performance levels in their plants while combating powerfully with the technological, environmental, and contractual constraints. This helps reduce costs of operations, ensure high availability of assets and maintain product quality. The product is equipped with technologically advanced, yet, extremely user friendly tools that help you adapt continuously and promptly to changing conditions.
- Optimize processes and establish advanced process control systems with utmost ease.
- Reduce costs of operations, ensure high availability of assets and maintain product quality.
- Achieve optimal performance levels in plants while combating powerfully with the technological, environmental, and contractual constraints.
Ramco Project Management
Ramco Project management is the most effective and intelligent solution available to address the requirements related to effective project management and drive operational excellence. With Ramco Project management, you can be assured of planning and administering the project management tasks and resources, end-to-end. You can record goals and milestones and map them against actual performance. Ramco Project Management can be easily integrated with other Ramco applications such as Procurement, Sales and Finance as well as Microsoft Enterprise Project Management.
- Plan and administer the project management tasks and resources, with precision, timely and profitably.
- Record goals and milestones and map them against actual performance.
- Generate project-wise profitability report through cost centers associated with projects/sub-projects
Ramco Supply Chain Management (SCM)
From procurement to warehouse management, and inventory to sales and shipping, Ramco Supply Chain Management (SCM) enables you to seamlessly automate and integrate the wide spectrum of business processes involved in any supply chain, end-to-end. Ramco SCM comprised of Purchasing & Subcontracting, Inventory and Sales & Shipping empowers you to attain overall business visibility, manage and optimize inventories and synchronize supply management with the customer demand. With access to real-time data, and system generated, up-to-date MIS reports, you can make informed and timely decisions pertaining to your entire demand-supply networks.
- Seamlessly integrate and automate business processes throughout your supply chain.
- Monitor and manage your supply chain more efficiently, at lesser cost, and deliver the best value to you, your customers and your suppliers.
- Gain real time access to vital and accurate information, act timely, and enhance your bottom line.
Reviews of Ramco ERP Suite Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Ramco ERP Suite? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!