On-Line Real-Time Recording of Labor and Local Mileage. The GCAS eTimecard system is a Web-enabled Java Application that allows users to input their time and local mileage remotely. The eTimecard software is a companion product to GCAS Government Cost Accounting System so the files created by eTimecard are automatically transferred electronically into your GCAS accounting database.
- Powerful - The GCAS eTimecard system is a Web-enabled Java Application that allows users to input their time and local mileage remotely. The eTimecard software is a companion product to GCAS Government Cost Accounting System so the files created by eTimecard are automatically transferred electronically into your GCAS accounting database. eTimecard allows the individual staff members to enter and submit their time and local mileage from anywhere in the world. Managers at remote locations can view their subordinates’ entries as well as a timesheet report showing the labor by selected personnel or by selected projects.
- Efficient - Eliminate problems with late timecards, interpreting illegible manual entries, keying hand-written timesheet details into the computer, checking for correct project and other assignment data entry errors by the employee or consultant, and delays in obtaining supervisor’s approvals. Maintain a detailed description history of work performed. Immediately generate labor reports showing project and employee utilization, automatically distribute the labor to the GCAS General Ledger, and generate detailed project reports or invoices to your customer.
- Secure - Timecard and mileage/activity records are always securely transmitted and saved as part of the GCAS accounting database which is accessed with the eTimecard software over the Internet or your company’s Intranet. eTimecard contains all the data entry integrity checks for valid projects, tasks, labor categories, departments, staff members and pay periods that are found in the full GCAS accounting product. Changes to these lists of valid data elements are easily and quickly disseminated by the central accounting office out to your designated eTimecard users electronically.
- Flexible - Of course, you have total control over who has access to eTimecard. For example, although eTimecard is designed to allow individuals within the company to enter their own time and mileage, you can elect to have a data entry clerk entering the data for the site or group of individuals within the site.
- Cost Effective - The productivity gained by using eTimecard will result in improved cash flow and profits due to the elimination of duplication and error prone data entry; replaced by speedy, more accurate direct data record.
- Real-time, on-line recording and updating of Employee or Consultant time and local travel charges
- Data entry popup and integrity checks of valid projects, tasks, departments and labor categories
- Hours divided into straight time and two user-defined categories of premium time such as overtime, double time, 3rd-shift differential, hazardous duty, etc.
- Description column provides a detailed historical record of work performed
- Project/task charging controlled by project budget, start/end-dates and to specified labor categories/authorized personnel
- Real-time calculation and validation of charges against available budget for the selected project/task
- Real-time calculation and validation of available Fringe Charges such as Vacation time remaining
- On-line Supervisor review and approval of time charges by staff
- On-line Project Manager review and approval of time charges to projects
- Convenient security-controlled ability to enter corrections/adjustments to prior pay periods
- Detailed reports of recorded hours by project in current period and previous periods for employee’s records, manager review or external/client review
- Real-time pay period utilization analyses for employee productivity assessment
Reviews of eTimecard Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use eTimecard? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!