Intuition is time and documentation system is designed to easily record progress and service delivery, work hours and pieces for client payroll.
Who can benefit from Intuition?
- Agencies seeking an efficient process to record time for individuals served.
- Agencies seeking to maintain accreditation and compliance.
- Agencies seeking to reduce time spent documenting services and billing.
- Agencies that want to proactively deal with under-utilization and over-utilization of services authorized.
- Those wanting to audit-proof billing for services.
Intuition also offers a highly efficient system for billing Medicaid or other service providers.
Intuition Case Records Manager and Client Payroll Manager provide an easy solution for organizations that serve people with disabilities or barriers to employment. Ease of use is maximized by using PC or a mobile device- providing portability and ease-of-use.
Service and time documentation is captured, submitted, and processed when deemed error free. Data is only entered once. Data flows to all systems affected including service billing, case records and client payroll. Data can then be used with other Vertex software applications for your client payroll, case management, service billing and attendance tracking requirements.
Intuition provides a role-based dashboard specific to each user. Intuition will organize tasks so records are accurate and collected in a timely manner.
Your Electronic Time & Documentation Solution
- Accurate Electronic Documentation
- Efficient, Effective & Easy to Use
- Reduce Errors, Eliminate Paper, Save Time, Save Money, Prevent Audit Issues
Intuition by Vertex Systems empowers front line staff with the right tools to assist in acurate documentation of service and time- so it is easy to enter the right data without errors.
Benefits of Intuition
- Eliminate duplicate effort
- Route case notes for approval
- Reduce labor costs
- Increase accuracy
- Improve documentation quality
- Maximize delivery of authorized services (prevent under-utilization of services)
- Minimize delivery of unauthorized services (over-utilization of services)
- Increase cash flow
- Reduce paperwork
- Invoice electronically
- Re-bill fewer claims and do it faster
For job supervisors preparing an accurate timesheet with the right pieces, time has never been easier. With Intuition the payroll office receives timesheets that are ready for processing.
In addition, Intuition enables DSPs to document progress on goals by using simple steps for time collection and documentation process. The result is a complete digital record for each step in the process.
- Intuition is a tool to help front line staff do their job.
- Intuition service helps service providers document their time.
- Results in accurate electronic billing.
- Agency eliminates hundreds of hours of work, errors and delays.
- With as much as a 50% time savings in processing billing for services each month, Intuition will pay for itself in less than a year!
The integrated structure of Microsoft Business Solutions - Navision transforms Accounts Receivable into customer management with the ability to automate every aspect of your customer relationship. Accounts Receivable provides customer aging, sales statistics and other summary and detail reporting on customers.
The standard Navision Accounts Sales & Receivables granules include Basic Receivables, Sales Invoicing, Sales Invoice Discounts and Sales Tax.
Basic Receivables: Basic Receivables lets you keep detailed records for receivables based on a customer table and a customer ledger. Basic Receivables also provides customer aging, sales statistics and summary, and detail reporting on customers.
Sales Invoicing: Sales Invoicing (also know as Customer Invoicing) provides automated functions to record sales invoices and credit memos. Sales can be credited directly to inventory or jobs.
Invoices and credit memos can be printed on plain paper or on pre-printed Navision forms. The system stores all details of posted invoices and credit memos.
Invoicing is integrated with General Ledger and, if applicable, with Inventory and Jobs.
Sales Tax: Sales Tax handles all aspects of U.S. sales tax for both sales and purchases. You can collect sales tax for an unlimited number of jurisdictions per transaction so you can handle federal, state, county or parish, city or any other tax jurisdiction.
Sales Invoice Discounts: Sales Invoice Discounts allow you to assign a discount to the total dollar amount of an invoice. This discount rate can be based n the amount of the invoice and you can set up as many discount levels as you need. This functionality also provides the ability to define tiered levels of service charges.
Customer/Item Discounts: Customer/Item Discounts lets you set up discounts for specific combinations of customers and inventory items.
Pathway Case Management is a powerful database that lets you store unlimited consumer information, report consumer demographics, and create individual service plans. It covers all aspects of consumer tracking, including enrollment, discharges, individual progress, services authorizations, case notes, and service delivery.
The Program Manager component gives an agency view of services and programs. Managers and executives can use this granule to report on agency-level outcomes and monitor how successful your services and programs are at helping consumers reach their goals.
Case Management is easy to learn and navigate. As the central point of entry for most case managers and DSP, we have taken great pains to make it easy to both record and retrieve information. Special features include:
- Subjects that categorize data: Each subject has an overview and a detail view of individual records. Filtering and sorting are available to show different views of the same information: You can use filtering and sorting to see only consumers who live in a certain area, or to find consumers who do not have a ZIP Code. You can use it to see an overview of the consumers goals, or just the objectives that pertain to a single goal.
- Workflows for data entry: Customizable workflows let users enter data in an easy-to-understand, linear process. You select the information to include and the order in which it appears. Workflows make common tasks, like intake, easy, even for new staff.
- Easy-to-create ISPs: Consumer demographics, goals, needs, services provided, reviews, and progress can all be incorporated into an individual consumer progress plan or service plan. Vertex will help you create templates to format your printed plans. Once the templates are in place, any authorized user can quickly print a plan document.
- Single screen to enter notes and time: Case notes, service notes, and service delivery time are all entered in one screen. When a note is entered, it can be linked to one or more services and a consumer goal or objective. Time for multiple services can be linked to single note, and the system can suggest services based on the type of note. (For example, when a home visit note is recorded, the system can prompt the user to enter time for driving time and case management.) Notes can be entered for a group of consumers when tracking time for group activities.
- Service time drives billing: The service delivery time entered in Case Management can be exported as billing information for your billing system. It is not necessary for service providers to maintain a separate billing sheet.
Crystal Reports is a tool that lets your organization create flexible, user-defined reports from the Pathway database or any other ODBC-compliant database. Crystal increases the power of your Pathway Case Management and ProductivityTrac applications by letting you customize standard reports or create your own custom reports.
Vertex is an authorized reseller for Crystal Reports and provides database views for Pathway products to make reporting even easier.
Medicaid Billing tracks units of service for billing Medicaid and other funding sources. Medicaid Billing is integrated with the authorization and service tracking features in Pathway Case Management, and with the invoicing and cash application features in Navision Accounts Receivable. It turns the service delivery time entered by case managers and service providers into the units designated by your funding source, creating invoices for correct reimbursement amount per unit.
Reviews of Intuition Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Intuition? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!