BizSlate is a cloud-based inventory management solution which measurably helps businesses increase revenue and profit by improving the relationships between customers, orders and inventory.
BizSlate’s award-winning, cloud-based business management solution enables small- and mid-sized distribution and manufacturing businesses (SMBs) to compete more effectively, reduce operational costs, and gain greater visibility into their supply chain. Unlike most other systems for small and mid-sized businesses that start as accounting applications, BizSlate’s solution is designed from the supply chain and operations process inward. The result is a revolutionary approach that provides proprietary capabilities for solving real-world supply chain problems faced by emerging businesses. BizSlate is easy and inexpensive to implement, easy to learn and use, and offers growing businesses tremendous, cost-effective operational improvements. BizSlate improves the relationship between your customers, orders, and inventory, leading to increased revenue, increased profitability, and improved control over operational and inventory costs.
If you or your accountants use QuickBooks awesome! We’re build for QuickBooks. But if you are using another financial application there’s no need to change that! Contact us to learn how we can help. BizSlate seamlessly keeps financial data current so you and your finance team can keep tabs on the bottom line. No change. No disruption to your business. BizSlate adds powerful functionality to your business without ripping out your core financial application.
- Convert QuickBooks into a solution with the same power and efficiency and the systems designed for your larger competitors, without the cost and complexity.
- Real-time integration with QuickBooks Online frees you of operational barriers as your business grows and you need more capability.
- Our implementation team helps you easily establish a handshake connection with QuickBooks Online. We import all of your data (e.g. chart of accounts, terms, customers, invoices). As you run your business with BizSlate, the application posts journal entries back to QuickBooks QBO so you and your accountants can print financial statements and do your banking.
- Manage invoices, reconcile payments, and track accounts receivable balances and aging all from within BizSlate for the best in operational efficiency!
Building your business with online sales is a great growth strategy but it is critical to have the right systems in place to manage all those new customers and increased order volumes. You can’t get stuck manually entering orders and new customer information into your backend systems. Just as important, you need to be able to accurately manage your inventory across all your sales channels. BizSlate seamlessly integrates with your ecommerce shopping cart, improving accuracy and efficiency, providing a single comprehensive view of your business,and ensuring you can satisfy your customers’ needs in any sales channel.
- BizSlate provides true Omni-Channel capability by enabling you to effectively manage a single instance of inventory across your ecommerce and all other sales channels for the most accurate real-time account of what is on hand and available at all times.Seamlessly integrate with the best known e-commerce applications on the market.
- Real-time products and inventory sync.
- Sync orders and customers across all channels.
You can’t have a successful business without happy customers. BizSlate’s relationship management capabilities improves all interactions across your customers, vendors, and other third party partners for the best possible levels of service.
- Improve relationships with comprehensive customer and vendor management profiles that include unlimited addresses and contacts, collaborative notes and attachments and more.
- Configure defaults and overrides which significantly reduce data entry and improve operational efficiency and accuracy.
- Track product details such as customer SKU referencing, various case pack quantity overrides, and uniquely negotiated pricing per customer.
- Assign multiple sales reps per customer, each with their own (and multiple) commission plans.
- Manage profitability by customer and channel classification.
A successful business starts with proper management of products and inventory. BizSlate ensures accuracy in inventory by managing products the way you use them (e.g. open stock, pre-pack, master pack) with references between the various product types, coupled with managing single instances of products with unlimited identifiers.
- Reduce excess cost and waste, as well as problems surrounding overstock and stock-out (out-of-stock) that could lead to lost sales and customers.
- Real-time predictable Open to Sell (OTS). Just change the date and OTS instantly recalculates so you can promise delivery to customers accurately and on-time with 100% confidence.
- Know exactly what inventory you have available whether in the office, at a trade show, or across the globe, with the click of a button, via any device (laptop, tablet, smartphone).
- Have clarity to case pack and open stock inventory including UPC/SKU, measurements/dimensions, images and availability.
- Receive entire containers at a time (including multiple purchase orders on a single receiving document), track historical receiving ledgers, providing accurate inventory costing and value via FIFO, LIFO, and weighted average costing methods.
The heartbeat of your business, order processing and maintaining the relationship between your suppliers, production, and customers is paramount. BizSlate gives you the newest, most efficient order management capabilities on the market. Always know who, what, and when.
- Grow sales by empowering salespeople to view real-time available inventory and enter orders directly into BizSlate from anywhere, anytime, even on the floor of a trade show via laptop or tablet.
- Improve flow tracking between customer purchase orders, sales orders, and vendor purchase orders with the most efficient order management tools on the market.
- Easily manage order status for quick segmenting and approvals. See real-time open to sell on the fly during order entry.
- Balance the simplicity of orders for your smaller customers’ shops and boutiques with all the data and complexity typically associated with large EDI trading relationships using our unique tools.
- Update just about any field on hundreds of orders at a time via our proprietary multi-edit screens, in seconds with unmatched ease and accuracy.
- Auto-generate vendor purchase orders for managing ‘made to order’ scenarios.