Core Inventory Management System (CoreIMS) is a cost-effective inventory management system for small warehouses. CoreIMS can address all of your warehouse needs. It will manage single or multiple warehouses. CoreIMS is easy to install, easy to use and inexpensive to operate. CoreIMS will deliver savings typically associated with much more expensive warehouse management software through improved inventory accuracy and increased labor productivity. CoreIMS delivers real-time inventory information to help you better manage your business and improve customer service.
- Easy to use; CoreIMS requires only a basic knowledge of Windows. The user interface is well structured, simple and intuitive.
- Gives Intuit users access to the features missing in QuickBooks like flexible Units of Measure, Barcode Scanning and Printing capabilities, Container and Pallets, Extended Item Description and many others.
- Latest Technology; CoreIMS is build on 100% Widows® native Microsoft® VB/.NET Technology.
- CoreIMS is LAN Accessible.
- Low Cost of training and support.
- Enhanced Security; CoreIMS provides each user with set of permissions and keeps a log of their activities.
- Utilizing MS SQL 2000 or Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Desktop Engine (MSDE 2000).
- Flexible reporting; CoreIMS comes with set of pre-build reports, but you also can use Crystal Report to generate your own reports.
- CoreIMS Source Code is available for those companies who want to customize the software themselves.
- CoreIMS delivers real-time visibility of warehouse operations. Transactions can either be executed at your local PC or via a portable RF terminal. Using RF terminals CoreIMS receives instant updates from the warehouse floor, thus making critical information immediately available to other enterprise business systems and operations managers.
- Receiving — controls receiving and put-away operations. Stock can be received against a purchase order or as an unexpected receipt.
- Storing — move stock between locations in the warehouse or between warehouses. Conduct cycle counting, physical inventory operations, and quantity verification of stock in locations.
- Shipping — provides the ability to create sales orders, allocate available stock, ship it from the warehouse and print Packing Lists.
- Reporting — contains a set of reports designed to facilitate warehouse management, general inquiry and problem resolution.
- Barcode Scanning and Label Printing – receiving, put-away, movements, physical inventory, cycle counts, adjustments, picking, and shipping can be performed using RF Barcode Scanning Devices. Barcodes can be generated and printed for items, pallets and locations.
- Maintenance – provides advanced, easy to use maintenance of the core objects of the IMS system. Using a standard screen design, maintenance of warehouses, storage locations, items, units of measure, customer, owner and vendor is an intuitive process yielding fast implementation and rapid training.
Administration — provides the ability to create and maintain system users. It also contains simple access configuration, which controls user permissions to access specific operations. Configurations:
- MINIMUM HW REQUIREMENTS: PC Pentium III 900+ MHz, RAM 512+ Mb
- SERVER/CLIENT OS: Windows 98/2000, XP
- DATABASE: Microsoft SQL 2000 or MSDE 2000
- DATA INPUT DEVICES MANUFACTURERS SUPPORT: Symbol, Telxon, Intermec, LXE, Percon, PSC, Compsee, Intelligent Instruments, HHP (Handheld Products)
- BAR CODE PRINTER MANUFACTURERS SUPPORT: Zebra, Intermec, Dymo
Reviews of CoreIMS Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use CoreIMS? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!