Provides user friendly warehouse and inventory management software for US and Canadian based companies.
The manufacturing tracking software from Inventory Traker™ offers a user friendly interface to easily manage manufacturing and distribution facilities. Traker’s seamless distribution tracking software allows users to easily organize and maintain everything from bill of materials and inventory control to receiving and shipping and much, much more.
From your pre-defined Bill of Materials, Traker Systems allocations tracking software takes care of allocating proper quantities of product and removing them from your inventory. With our allocations software, you can easily commit finished product to inventory now or delay completion date for automatic entry later.
Traker Systems’ barcode scanning software provides the option of bar coding and scanning for all of our products. Below are three primary scanners we currently utilize in the batch environment.
Barcode tracking software provides enormous benefits for just about any business. With a bar code data collection solution, capturing data is faster and more accurate, costs are lower, mistakes are minimized, and managing inventory is much easier. The following are some of the benefits of bar code data entry.
- Fast and Reliable Data Collection
- Faster Data Entry: A bar code scanner typically may record data five to seven times as fast as a skilled typist may.
- Better Accuracy: Keyboard data entry creates an average of one error in 300 keystrokes. Bar code data entry has an error rate of about 1 in 3 million.
Reduce Costs with Barcoding Software
Labor Costs This is the most obvious benefit of bar code data collection. In many cases, this cost savings pays for the entire data collection system. Don’t put all of your attention on this benefit, however. Even though this is the most apparent benefit of barcode scanning software, it is often overshadowed by even greater savings from other areas.
Revenue Losses Barcode tracking software helps to minimize data collection errors; this benefit often surpasses the saving of labor costs. You know that if you make a significant error on an invoice in the customer’s favor, you will never hear about it again. However, if the error is in your favor, you will hear about it immediately. In most companies, it doesn’t take many errors to amount to a great deal of lost revenue.
Barcode Scanning Software Improves Management
Better Decision Making With barcoding software you may tell not only what the customers are buying, but when they are buying it and in what combinations. This may improve business management by suggesting better locations for goods in the store and identifying advertising targets.
Faster Access to Information This benefit goes hand in hand with better decision making. With better information, you may gain opportunities and get the jump on competition.
Examples of How Bar Codes are Used The following are just a few of the many ways bar codes are being used to improve the profitability and efficiency of a variety of company types.
Cost Savings This is the most obvious benefit. A medium to large store may save enough checker time to significantly reduce payroll. You also save direct labor costs through less time spent taking inventories and ordering product.
Customer Satisfaction A proper bar code system will speed customer checkout. This will improve customer satisfaction enough to directly increase revenue over time.
Reduced Inventory Costs Immediate access to inventory information on a real-time basis may be used to reduce inventory levels. This will reduce costs for a company in a number of ways, including interest, labor for handling excess inventory, and facility overhead.
The data Data from portable scanners may be uploaded to a central computer system at regular intervals or portables may update inventory in real-time, depending on the system you choose. Barcode tracking and inventory control provides accurate, real-time inventory updates. This allows a company the opportunity to reduce stock levels and thereby reduce carrying costs. It also reduces the time taken to collect data for purposes such as annual inventories. With improved efficiency, operating costs are lower.
Packaging For packaging, a bar code printer is used to generate a label to identify part numbers, serial numbers, and shipping information. This labeling may be used to automatically sort packages for shipment, automate receiving, and greatly enhance package tracking.
These are just a few examples to get you started thinking about what you may do with bar codes. Barcode scanning software routinely save companies money while improving quality, on-time performance, and other key business factors
Bill of Materials (BOM)
Traker Systems BOM management software takes the headache out of defining Bills of Materials. With our BOM software, you define all of your product sub-assemblies beforehand, and simply generate an Allocation request for the finished product.
- Inventory Traker™ includes complete inbound/receiving capabilities. Receive product using Vendor information. Inventory Traker™ performs all the necessary conversions to your Master Item Numbers as well as Stocking Units of Measure.
- Easy to use lookup screens for customers and their products. No need to exit the inbound screen to enter new customers or their products.
- Lot numbers may be assigned manually or automatically.
- Lot tracking may also be disengaged.
- Print Inbound Receipt or Purchase Order confirmations using our forms or yours. Backorder capability is also an option.
he warehouse inventory control software from Traker Systems allows users to easily manage and maintain accurate warehouse inventory.
- Warehouse inventory records are well organized and are updated automatically. * Traker’s warehouse inventory software will notify users when a product has reached its expiration date.
- Never worry about shipping Expired or On Hold products again!
- Inventory control software makes it easy to track products in multiple warehouses, in addition to keeping track of backorders and reorders.
- In the event of a Product Recall, our warehouse inventory software may track product by item#, lot#, production code, date or shift, the carrier who transported the product and the consignee who received the product.
Setting up and managing all of your billing charges have never been easier than now with our sales invoice software. The easy to use design of the sales invoicing software helps guide you through the formerly difficult task of creating and managing your charge schema.
- The invoice software from Traker Systems provides an easy invoicing connection with your Sales Orders to provide fast and convenient customer billing.
- The Sales Order data entry screen of the invoice management software provides quick access to your pricing schedules, including price and quantity breaks and special promotion pricing.
- Sales Orders Invoices may be exported to easily to your existing accounting program.
This version of Traker is designed for manufacturers and distributors. Sales orders may be entered with multiple line items having multiple delivery requirements. The MRP software will assist your planners, ensuring the necessary materials are available to fulfill all sales orders, making supply and demand manageable. With our material resource planning software, you’ll be able to analyze how your purchasing is affecting your profit, track slow moving product, track vendors to determine their customer service levels, and even track customers to follow-up on their needs.
The analysis portion of Traker’s MRP module helps you analyze weak points of your Inventory, Slow Moving Product Bottlenecks, Logistical Holes and Customer Service Levels. Some of the reports available for analysis include:
- Customer Lists
- Purchase Order
- Product Lists
- Analysis Summary
- Allocation Reports
- Inventory History
- Shipping Audit Summary
- Receiving Invoice Summary
MRP Management Software Features
- MRP software includes powerful tools for planning all of your purchasing and manufacturing needs.
- Traker Systems software tracks and evaluates all of your supplies and demands for each product in order to determine if supply levels will fall below the minimum Stock Quantity you have established. If necessary, our software can create planned orders based upon the Minimum Order Quantity, order Multiple, Yield Percentage and Max Plan Quantities you have established
- Material resource planning software will explode multilevel Bills of Materials (BOM) to ensure you have enough sub-assemblies or sub-assembly components in order to make all of the items you need to build.
- Traker Systems also includes easy to use Purchase Order and Allocation Workbench Wizards, which makes converting Planned Orders to purchase Orders or WIP allocations simple. These Workbench Wizards are fully interactive so you have full control over quantity, pricing, sourcing and scheduling information.
- The MRP module software provides the information necessary so that you will be aware of the existing orders that need your attention.
- Traker Systems has an action item Workbench that will provide a concise list of items that need to be rescheduled or expedited before they are late, so you don’t have to wade through all of your open orders or wait until something is already late.
- Traker Systems has been designed to be a powerful and easy to use tool that helps you manage all of your orders.
- Inventory Traker™ includes complete outbound/shipping capabilities. Shipments may be withdrawn automatically or manually using either the LIFO/FIFO method.
- Easy to use lookup screen for customers and their products. No need to exit the outbound screen to enter new customers.
- Shipments may be posted for daily shipment or reserved for later shipments.
- Print Picking Slips or Bills of Lading using our preprinted forms or yours.
Traker Systems purchasing software provides a purchasing management wizard that enables you to purchase materials and products from your vendors in a few easy steps.
- With our purchase order software, special order alarms and messaging, alerts the purchasing agent of urgent or routine materials ordering requests.
- Traker Systems purchasing management software will alert the Purchasing Agent of low product levels automatically.
- Inbound receiving documents are generated quickly and easily from open Purchase Orders.
- Blanket Purchase order capability.
- Purchase order management software provides users with the ability to enter and recall Vendor price lists, including price breaks and special promotion pricing.
- Generate Purchase Orders manually using the back order table or automatically using Material Resource Planning.
The sales management software is the main entry point for your customer’s orders. Traker Systems order management software links the sales order to back orders and shipments helping you to create a quick and easy way to delivery products to your customers.
Sales Order Software Features
- From sales orders, you can create shipments directly using our sales order management software.
- Create multiple deliveries from one sales order.
- Sales order invoices may be easily generated using the wizard found in our sales management software.
- Ability to reserve product On Hand for future shipments.
- Shipments that are linked to sales orders automatically adjust sales order balances.
- Ability to enter and recall user defined price lists, including price breaks and special promotion pricing.
Your customers may now retrieve important information easily and enter their orders almost instantaneously through the Web.
This will enable them to conduct business faster with reliable access to their information.
Features of Traker Web Access
- Multiple levels of Security with Private password protected login for your customers.
- Your option to elect to the frequency for inventory updates in minutes to refresh your data for your customers.
- Web Access is reliable, because we monitor and maintain the infrastructure on a 24 / 7 basis.
- Traker provides a secure infrastructure and isolates remote access traffic from the Internet to our powerful servers.
You may have a fully functional solution up and running in a very short time. Your customers may view only their inventory and status of current transactions including Inbounds, Outbound Shipment, Products and Invoices as well as enter orders On-Line eliminating data entry by your staff. In addition, they can export their data using the secure login name and password you assign. Fast, reliable remote access for your customers is ready for you right now. You’ll save time, save money and function far more efficiently.
Reviews of iTracker Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use iTracker? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!