The MJD I/C Host Interface functions as an solution to automate the process of importing physical inventory stock counts stock transfers, I/C receipts, assemblies and adjustments; providing a link from hand-held terminals into Sage Accpac ERP Inventory Control.
This product will give you the following features:
- Eliminate manual errors by automating the transfer and import of stock counts, stock receipts, and I/C receipts
- It will give you the ability to translate bar codes into valid item numbers by integrating with MJD’s PBT for Windows
- The ability to customize aspects of the procedures to import stock counts, stock transfers, and I/C receipts.
- Automate the testing of all transactions on a line-by-line basis and flags any errors that the system finds.
- The automatic tracking and storing of data with errors and/ or critical problems. The system places the transactions in blocks and puts them on hold until you resolve the errors
- Provides the choice to skip, save, or post transactions during the import procedure
- Allows you to both automatically or manually import of transactions
- Keeps detailed logs for all tested and all imported transactions, which can then be accessed through the Log Viewer
Reviews of I/C Host Interface Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use I/C Host Interface? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!