PBT for windows will allow you to generate, print and manage barcode labels. This product has three barcode databases: Internal, Customer, and Vendor. The internal barcode database is for items that have a one to one relationship with a barcode. The customer barcode database allows you to assign specific barcode or SKU’s to an item number for a specific customer; all of which can be printed on labels and used for shipping. The vendor barcode database will allow you to track items by the barcode from a specific vendor; allowing you to receive the same number from different vendors. PBT gives you the following features:
- Fully integrated with Sage Accpac ERP. PBT for Windows is accessed directly from the ACCPAC System Manager and looks and feels just like an ACCPAC module.
- Provides three separate bar code databases; internal, customer and vendor.
- Tracks bar codes by item, unit of measure, group, customer and/or vendor.
- Easy to add, change, delete, import and export bar codes.
- Allows users to relate bar codes, or SKU’s, to ACCPAC IC item numbers.
- Has option for creating bar codes groups which allow for having multiple bar codes associated to any given item and unit of measure.
- Includes BarTender bar code label design software.
- Includes predefined print selection profiles for easy access to data.
- Includes bar code maintenance reports designed with the Crystal Reports.
- Integrates with all of MJD’s Portable Applications for bar code translation directly on hand-held terminals.
Reviews of PBT Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use PBT? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!