This company is no longer in operation. Per their website, “PEM Software Systems, Inc has been providing our customers software for close to 30 years and unfortunately we are no longer able to stay in business. We have tried to continue to provide our customers the best we could but we are no longer able to continue operations. We are having to close our doors after many years of providing our customers with the best software we could offer. We wish all of our loyal customers success in the years to come. We would like to let all our customers know that any existing software you have will continue to work and operate as it has and should work for years to come.”
If you have keep a materials inventory. Have we got a simple to use program for you. Keep track of materials on order, on hand or used. Move Inventory from one location to another quick and easy. With our purchase orders you can have your own part# (what you call it) and still have each individual part# for any vendor you order it from. See what’s on order and what’s been received. Add Job Costing and assign inventory to a job. You can even create a bill of materials to pull part#’s when another part# is used. Get a handle on you current inventory and costs in a snap. Add Accounts Receivable and bill part#’s sold directly from inventory and automatically adjust quantities on hand.
- Easy Access to Inventory History.
- Search Inventory by Stock#, Description, or Grouping.
- Adjust Quantities on hand by: adding or Subtracting or set Quantity on Hand.
- Current Inventory on Hand and projections.
- Complete Bill of Materials facility with unlimited levels of subassemblies and parts.
- Easily Add Included Parts, create assemblies or subassemblies for parts. That is: if you use this Stock#, take these Quantities of other Stock# as well.
- Use Inventory Standalone or Save even more time and Increase control by adding: Job Costing, Accounts Receivable and Purchase Orders
Reviews of Inventory Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Inventory? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!