Inventory and supply chain planning are as much of an art as they are a science. Slingshot’s web-based Inventory Management and Supply Chain Planning applications deliver functionality and ease of use that help you take your craft further than ever before.
Purchase only what you need, receive and put away with minimum effort, control it while you own it, ship and fulfill on-time - every time and do it all on the run with mobile devices. In short:
- Save time and money
- Minimize stock on hand
- Automate fulfillment
- Eliminate errors
- Optimize system integration
- Put your team to work only on productive tasks
Inventory and Warehouse Management
Slingshot’s Inventory and Warehouse Management application forms an integral part of the inventory management and planning capabilities of the Enterprise Suite and offers all the functionality you would expect in a leading edge application. Access to enterprise suite applications is provided via a user configurable dashboard. The dashboard supports Alerts, Favorites Links, Key Performance Graphs, Workflow Tracking and a Message Board.
Slingshot’s Inventory and Warehouse Management system provides the functionality to efficiently manage and monitor your inventory for all types of products in all types of facilities.
Support is provided for both serialized and lot controlled items. Inventory descriptors can be added to these items (e.g. potency %, QA result). The descriptors themselves are user defined by type of product.
Processing needs often vary by facility. In a small stock room it may be efficient to store products in one or more fixed locations and confirm transactions from paper based lists. In large warehouses, flexible stock locators, system directed tasks and radio frequency capabilities are often essential.
Our warehousing software allows you to manage inventory control and optimize efficiency by defining operational requirements at the facility level. This includes rules for inbound (receive, inspect and put away), outbound (pick, pack, ship) and in-warehouse (count, location replenishment) processes.
The Plan module includes (but is not limited to) the specific features listed below.
Plan continuously compares supply and demand, and maintains an optimal schedule of planned supply order and planner notices. A supply calendar (e.g. work schedule) defines available “units“ for each resource. A graphical display projects availability for each type of resource. Shortages can be overcome by rescheduling work orders or resources.
A transportation modeling facility allows you to build truck loads and to view shipping capacity between points in your supply chain.
- Support for material, capacity and transportation planning
- Patented ”continuous“ planning process
- Easy to understand, graphical, planning displays
- Peg to source of demand
- Planning notices provide ”management by exception“
- ”User defined“ notice queries organize your work queue
- Select notices and take default actions
- Integrate distribution, assembly and value added processes
- Flexible planning rules
- Multiple safety stock policies (service level, time, % of lead time, fixed qty)
- Multiple order policies (min / max / multi, fixed qty)
- Multiple lead times (ordering, transit, receipt and put away)
- Multiple ordering methods (automated PO release, auto request, manual order)
- Supply options (purchase, request, build, transfer)
- Implicit or explicit firm fence
- Templates simplify rule maintenance
- Real time integration with purchasing, sales and inventory management
Reviews of Slingshot Inventory Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Slingshot Inventory? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!