CTECH is a very powerful and advanced fully integrated ERP System. It gives you the tools to manage and control your business with efficiency. It will allow you to manage growth without adding to your staff. This software solutions will provide an automation platform that connects the functional areas of you business – Accounting, Purchasing, Distribution, warehousing and order control. Each Module is designed in the same comprehensible and intuitive format with the same look and feel to facilitate efficient and quick training. Purchasing this system will include data conversion and countless features that are already standard.
Since we are a small company it allows us to give you the most personalized service and you will be able to deal with the actual developers of the system. Since they are the ones who created the system and know all the ins and outs they will be able to customize the system to fit all your needs.
- A complete A/P package is included
- Automated checks
- Check reconciliation
- Ability to import cleared transactions direct from Bank
- Can set up vendor with a separate payment name & address
- Can issue checks without a specific vendor. Example loans, donations, government remittances etc&
- Can apply checks to a purchase order, in order to be able to keep track of how much money was paid against that purchase order. When an actual invoice is received, you can transfer these payments from the purchase order to the invoice.
- Can add unlimited notes to vendors, with user & time recorded.
- Can inquire on any statistics of the vendors on any range of dates.
- When entering a customer we have options to specify all credit cards used by this customer.
- Option to keep backorder for customer
- Option of which documents to print for customer. If you sell under more than one company name, your documents will reflect the proper name.
- Click on address will connect to google map. You can see actual business - street view.
- Option to email, fax or print invoices and statements.
- Option to enter automatic discounts.
- Credit card can be charged at the time of collections.
- Detailed history and log with a drill down to the invoice which will give you access to the tracking number. You can then print, fax or email a statement to the customer with or without invoices attached
- Able to add unlimited notes with user names and dates.
- Can keep track of calls made by user & date & time.
- Can choose overdue accounts by amount and or overdue date.
- Can close the function and reopen the next day at the same setting and place holder for user.
- Can issue automatic statements for all customers based on certain criteria& amount& number of days owing& terms etc…
- Can create bank deposit
- Can enter post dated checks - when you create a deposit for that date will automatically add it to the deposit list.
Sales – Order Entry
- A sophisticated call list is available. Example: Can request a list for all dormant customers by date. A list will be formed and assigned to a user.
- The user who calls customers can drill down on transactions to be able to have all their info.
- Can keep track of notes
- Can put a call back date
- If a customer requests samples, can enter on a call list to call at a later date to see if he wants to place an order.
Misc Cash Receipts
- Can enter cash receipts with no customer example government refunds, loans etc&. Purchase Order
- Can view all purchase orders for a particular vendor and all the receipts
- Can keep track of the vendor’s item number so we can print our item number and the vendor’s item number on the purchase order.
- Can issue returns on the receipt, before you even receive the invoice.
- Each vendor can get a different purchase order printed.
- Option of which documents to print for vendor.
- If you buy under more than one company name, your documents will reflect the proper name.
- Multi year general ledger
- Can post in any year as long as it is not locked
- Ability to lock a period so as not to allow posting before that period
- Financial statements intergrate with Microsoft Excel which allows you to build your own Financial Statements
- Multi Currency
- Items in inventory can be grouped by categories & report groups.
- Items can be made not active, which will not allow it to be invoiced or purchased.
- Multiple units of measures: - can be sold by piece, case, dozen etc&.
Bill of Material
- Multiple Bills of Material can be set up for each item.
- When entering an order or when you inquire on inventory, there is a feature that shows the quantity of components available to be assembled using the Bill of Material. Pricing
- Quantity breaks can be either by discount percentage, or fixed price, or discount amount.
- Sale price can be applied if purchased within a specified date range.
- Unlimited number of price lists, which can also be attached to individual customers so that when the customer is invoiced it is his specific price that is utilized.
- Each price list can have its own unit of measure, its own quantity breaks and its own sale price and its own description.
- Special pricing for individual customer: you can specify a particular item at a particular price for a particular customer regardless of the price list that he is on.
- We can also give a special discount for a particular customer
- When a price gets entered or modified on the order entry level a check box can be marked to add it to the customer’s special price.
- On inquiry of an item, can view open P.O.s on this item, with drill down to the original P.O.
- Can view all outstanding orders for a particular item
- Can view a log with every transaction by date, inventory received, invoiced or adjusted with the user name date, time and balance of inventory at that time. This will allow you to analyze your inventory quantities if there is a discrepancy in the count. This log has a drill down feature to the invoices and receipts.
- Can view all sales history per item - year by year - month by month. With graph either by quantity or dollar amount.
- This function allows you to merge duplicate items into one item and will automatically update in all modules. This is useful when two different item codes were used for the same item by error, or if you want to change the item code for this item.
- Inventory can be kept in many different locations. Each location can have its own picking bin.
- Unlimited number of ship to addresses.
- Each ship to address can have its own tax group, price list and sales person.
- Customer billing info or a complete new customer can be automatically updated on the order entry screen.
- Can copy any existing order and then can make changes as needed
- Keeps a log of all cancelled items due to zero inventory.
- Can view all orders, invoices, credit notes, payments, notes etc& for a particular customer
- All unshipped orders.
- When entering an item on an order, can view customer history for this item, quantity, price, etc.
- When entering an item on a order can view all purchase orders with expected receipt dates, sales orders etc&so that you can estimate backordered items and will be able it have available at given date.
- Can view log of the order.
- Can see any changes that were made on that order, the user, function, date and time. As well as any changes to the lines and dollar amount on the order
- The log also tells you the status and status history of this order.
- Can accept all credit cards with any provider.
- Unlimited number of credit cards can be attached to a customer with name, address, and security code and expiration date.
- All invalid cards will show up as such.
- Default credit cards can be marked.
- Automatic recognition of card
- At saving of order, option to authorize credit card and put a hold on the money.
- At the posting of the invoice the charge can be processed
- This function allows the creation of a shipment from the order and then consolidates all shipments into one invoice.
- Use this function to enter order to be shipped at a future date, does not affect inventory, no packing slip is issued and gets activated on the required date
- When entering an order for a customer and customer has overdue unpaid invoices, a credit alert will pop up, allowing you to view all their transactions, payment history, and collection notes. This gives you an option to put the order on hold, proceed, cancel or add to notes or process an immediate credit card payment.
- When entering an order for a customer, if an alert has been attached to this customer or item, the alert note will pop up. At the same time an alert note can be attached to item or customer when entering an order.
- Use this function to set up a standing order with all the items and quantities usually ordered by this customer. It is a template of their usual order. This template can be used to create an active order for this customer.
- Allows for a complete order for a specific period of time, to be shipped as required. Each time orders are sent out they are deducted from master order. At any time you can see where you are standing and then can force customer to honor their original master order.
- This system has an order status processing that follows the order from department to department, until it is delivered. Example: picking, packing, shipping, etc&. allowing you at any point to view this order status history, so you can trace each step of this order being processed.
- If a packing slip is being printed more than once, for example changes have been made; it will automatically have a log printed on the packing slip when it was printed previously and by whom, alerting you to replace the previous one with this packing slip.
- A user can view all their own unshipped orders that they have entered with full drill down, so that they can follow up on their own orders.
- When a purchase order is made or received, you can view all the outstanding sales orders for the items on that p.o.
- On the receipt of goods we can view and choose a list of purchase orders receipts and view all the backorders that have items on these receipts, allowing you to print packing slips for them. The picking slip will have highlighted these items on that purchase order receipts.
- Update the invoice with the tracking numbers for these shipments
- Ability to click on the view screen into tracking numbers to get proof of shipment
- Complete RMA (return merchandise authorization) and credit note process available.
- A warning alert will pop up if more than one credit note is processed for the same invoice.