AddonSoftware has developed practical, affordable, feature-rich, and easy-to-use enterprise-wide software applications for businesses for more than 25 years.
Companies using AddonSoftware enjoy The Freedom to Grow® because of its lean efficiency, its scalability, ease of customization, and its ability to facilitate the preservation of existing customizations through the upgrade cycle. With the AddonSoftware General Accounting System, generate user-defined financial reports any time of the month current and historical financial information is always up to date. Output financial reports directly to spreadsheets no need to print them and re-enter the data into Excel®. Send any report via e-mail or fax, or output in HTML or Adobe® PDF format at any time.
The AddonSoftware General Accounting system fully integrates with the Distribution and Manufacturing systems, or it can be used in a stand-alone mode.
- Customized budgets
- Easy-to-use reports
- Define accounting periods
- Flexible account structure
- Temporary vendors
- Multiple bank accounts
- Cash reconciliation
- Audit trail
- Partial payments
- Direct invoicing
- Aging and sales reporting
- Multiple ship-to addresses
The cornerstone of your AddonSoftware accounting system, General Ledger, smoothly integrates with other applications for automatic posting of general ledger transactions no double posting. For easy data access, this module includes a full-featured financial report generator. General Ledger provides an accurate, detailed record of all entries, providing a complete audit trail of all accounts whenever you need it.
The General Ledger module includes these features and benefits:
- Effectively handles up to 100 companies with consolidation
- Defines up to 26 budgets
- Offers easy-to-use financial report formatting
- Posts to multiple periods/years - leave last year open for 12 full months
- Supports allocation, recurring, and reversing journal entries
- Outputs financial statements directly to spreadsheets
- Posts in detail or summary
- Defines accounting periods with complete flexibility, from 1 to 13 periods
- Maintains unit quantities and dollar amounts in any account number for statistical reporting purposes
- Provides flexible account number structure up to 10 alphanumeric characters in 5 segments in addition to 2-digit company code
Efficient cash flow management is critical to any company’s health. The Accounts Payable module accomplishes this function with ease and accuracy. You’ll be in complete control of payables tracking, accounting, and check writing functions. Reduce expenses and save time with system generated checks, manual checks, and reversed checks, regardless of the size of your company.
The Accounts Payable module includes these features and benefits:
- Accommodates temporary vendors
- Tracks multiple bank accounts for multiple divisions or departments
- Allows multiple accounting periods at the same time
- Integrates full cash reconciliation with Accounts Receivable
- Selects invoices for payment by due date, payment group, or specific vendor
- Makes partial payments with ease
- Tracks all transactions by operator
- Customizes your system with your own terms codes, payment groups, department codes
- Manages payables with the Cash Requirements report
Profitable companies require accurate and complete control of receivables and efficient cash collection. That’s just what you’ll get from the AddonSoftware Accounts Receivable module. It’s an easy-to-use system with powerful capabilities for processing invoices, cash receipts, statements, and customer reports. It also tracks and controls customer history information accurately and in detail. Track your receivables status promptly with the Aging Report and resolve disputes through complete invoice and payment history reporting. You can also access finance charges and selectively generate statements. Enhance your collection efforts by emailing or faxing invoices or statements to your customers including copies of historical invoices.
Age customer accounts by any date and print a detail or summary list of open invoices in either customer number or name sequence. The system maintains an aging and sales summary for each customer showing average days to pay, dates of last invoices and payment, highest credit balance, historical sales, costs, and gross profit margin.
The Accounts Receivable module includes these features and benefits:
- Automatic cash receipts application
- Convenient data conversion and direct invoicing
- Multiple definable customer ship-to addresses
AddonSoftware’s Distribution bundle provides excellent functionality for the planning and control of inventories and the processing of purchase and sales orders. The Distribution bundle is fully integrated with the Accounting bundle.
Features for managing credit and accounts receivable helps prevent uncollectible sales and enable efficient collection from your customers. The system accommodates multiple warehouses, with costs, prices, buying, replenishment, and history tracked by warehouse. It also includes complete lot/serial number inventory tracking.
- Multiple warehouses
- Serial/lot inventory
- Replenishment by warehouse
- Cycle count processing
- Suggested buy report
- Detailed transaction history
- Quick lookups
- Flexible pricing
- Counter sales
- Multi-warehouse order picking
- Cross-docking report
At the heart of the distribution bundle is the Inventory Control module. It provides accurate, current information to help keep stock levels low enough to minimize costs, yet high enough to achieve customer service goals. Inventory Control provides real-time updating of inventory balances for real-time inventory availability, commitments, planned ship dates, and expected receipts. Safety stock, economic order quantity (EOQ), and order points automatically calculate for every inventory item to reduce asset investment and increase inventory turns.
The Inventory Control module includes these features and benefits:
- Maintains serial or lot number inventory
- Manages product pricing and costing at the warehouse level
- Calculates EOQ and order points by warehouse
- Tracks average cost, standard, most recent, FIFO, LIFO; for lots/serial numbers, actual cost
- Processes physical inventory cycle counts
- Produces detailed transaction history for analysis and reconciliation
Purchase Order Processing
The AddonSoftware Purchase Order Processing module handles the complete spectrum of purchasing tasks, from replenishment analysis through payment. Automatic replenishment processing creates a suggested buy report that is used to determine what, when, and how much to buy to get the best purchase price and achieve your customer service targets. Enter and track your purchase requisitions, purchase orders, and purchase receipts through a set of entry forms designed for consistency and ease of use. For maximum efficiency, a single purchase order can accommodate multiple shipments of the same item using multiple required dates. Similarly, multiple purchase order receipts may be applied against a single purchase order.
The Purchase Order Processing module includes these features and benefits:
- Accesses information with quick and easy lookups
- Supports flexible pricing capabilities
- Converts quotes to orders with one keystroke
- Commits and schedules inventory automatically
- Allows multi-warehouse order picking
- Supports counter sales
- Tracks lot/serial numbers
- Facilitate replenishment planning and generate automatic purchase orders
- Maintains detailed purchase order history
- Creates suggested backorder fill report for cross-docking
Sales Order Processing
The Sales Order Processing module provides everything required to handle orders quickly and efficiently. The order entry program provides an instant snapshot of a customer’s credit status and displays backordered and shipped quantities to accurately report the order’s current status.
Ordered items may be tied to specified lots or serial numbers in your inventory. As with purchase orders, the sales order system interfaces with the inventory control module to keep quantities accurately up-to-date and also allows committing or releasing future orders. The price quote function enables pricing review and checks item availability and facilitates quickly converting quotes to orders. Use the credit review and release process to eliminate shipping uncollectible invoices before more products are shipped.
AddonSoftware’s Sales Analysis module delivers a complete, timely, and accurate sales history for an unlimited number of years. Sales dollars, units, costs, and gross profit margins are accessible for each period of the fiscal year selected. The document output system delivers professional looking reports to view, fax, save, or archive in multiple report formats for analysis, charting, or other collaborative uses.
Rolling 12-month sales reports for customers and products help you pinpoint sales trends for quick reaction to the demands of a changing market. Sales dollars, units, and costs are stored for each period of the fiscal years you’ve selected, and the gross profit margin is calculated on all sales analysis reports. Sales Analysis reports are available by Customer, Customer Type, Customer Ship-To, Territory, Product Type, Item, Salesperson, Vendor, General Ledger Code, Warehouse, Standard Industry Code (SIC Code), Customers within a Territory, and in other ways.
Most reports offer a 12-Month trending format in addition to the standard format, and you may also choose units or dollars for most reports.
- Output reports directly to spreadsheets
- Inquire and/or print a report
- Twelve-Month trending reports
- Identify most profitable customers, areas, and products
- Output report to Print Preview for on-line analysis
AddonSoftware’s Manufacturing bundle provides an ideal solution for any type of manufacturing environment – make-to-stock, make-to-order, or mixed mode – providing accurate tracking of work in process, streamlined scheduling, and excellent tracking of manufacturing costs. The manufacturing bundle includes Bill of Materials and Shop Floor Control with scheduling along with the complete Accounting and Distribution bundles.The Manufacturing bundle provides for multiple warehouses with costs, prices, buying, replenishment, and item history by warehouse. It includes complete lot/serial number tracking throughout the manufacturing and distribution process and the output of reports, sales invoices, customer statements, vendor POs, etc. via e-mail or fax, or output in HTML or Adobe® PDF format at any time.
AddonSoftware for Manufacturers applications are feature-rich, mature, and proven. The system is comprised of the following applications:
- Bill of Materials
- Shop Floor Control
- AddonSoftware for Distributors
- AddonSoftware for General Accounting
- Multi-warehouse capable
- serial/lot inventory
- Planned and quoted Work
- Order entry
- Built-in email/fax output
- graphical planning and
- scheduling calendars
- Bottleneck analysis report
- Labor Efficiency report
- Committed Materials report
Bill of Materials
The AddonSoftware Bill of Materials application is a flexible, easy-to-use system designed for companies that assemble finished goods and manufacture some or all of the components. It provides unlimited levels of material usage and has features that easily define and track material, labor, subcontract, and overhead costs. Manufacturing cost accuracy is one of the system’s primary strengths. Built-in flexibility allows you to define your materials in any unit of measure, and adjust factors for scrap and yield making accurate material requirements.
Routings, with labor operations and subcontract steps, may be defined for each BOM. You may include manufacturing instructions for materials, labor operations, and subcontract steps in detail on convenient message lines. Messages for materials are printed on pick lists, operation instructions are printed on the Work Order Traveler (in the Shop Floor Control application), and subcontract messages can be used for either internal or external communications (POs).
Engineering change orders may be entered in advance of the change with effective dates to place them into effect. Full change order history is available through the use of a production date, and you’ll be able to generate complete reports showing only the current requirements or a full history of all change orders. Effective and obsolete dates are available for materials, labor operations, subcontract steps, and even instruction (message) lines.
Roll up costs on demand, either globally or selectively. Environments without work orders can quickly backflush components after manufacturing for single-step inventory updating.
- Easy bill creation and copy function
- Phantom bills for common groups of items
- Scrap factor and yield percents for accurate material tracking
- User-defined Operation Codes for routings and scheduling
- Setup, Run, Queue, and Move times for tighter scheduling
- Where-used reports for materials, operations, and subcontractors
- Global component replacement program
- Fast production entry and backflushing
- Component Availability Inquiry for determining Available to Promise
Shop Floor Control
The shop Floor control module uses work orders to collect, store, track, and report the costs of material, labor, overhead, and outside purchases relating to the manufacture of an item or batch of items. The module is fully integrated and information automatically flows into other application modules including Bill of Materials, Inventory Control, and Purchase and Sales Order Processing. Work order history is preserved indefinitely by manufactured part number and transaction.
Automatically or manually schedule each work order, either forward from its start date or backward from the completion date. Use the MRP system to automatically generate planned work orders for more efficient manufacturing. You can plan work center activity with the Load Balance display and the Dispatch Display or Inquiry.
Shop Floor Calendars for each work center are provided to assist in planning and scheduling. The calendar sets the available hours for each center, with holidays and days off defined, making it easier for you to maintain schedules.
Get control of work in process through complete tracking of work orders as they move through the shop floor. Stock and Non-Stock type work orders allow the manufacture of repetitive items and “same as except for” jobs. Custom work orders may be easily defined by duplicating a work order “template,“ a work order from history, or by modifying an existing similar bill of materials. Start with a Work Order Quote to help determine your expected manufacturing costs, and convert to a Planned or Released Work Order with a single keystroke.
Use work order history to compare your standard costs and lead times to actuals. Report variances by Work Order, operation, materials, labor, and subcontract steps from the system’s extensive cost accounting procedures. And you can use the Labor Cost Analysis Report to monitor efficiency and utilization factors.
- Track planned and quoted work orders
- Tie Work Order to Sales Order line item for accurate tracking and posting of cost to sales invoice
- Extensive variance tracking and reporting
- Automatic purchase order generation for subcontracted steps
- Shop floor dispatch report
- On-line inquiry of ”on order“ status for open work orders
- Lots or serial numbers can be issued or created with complete audit trails
- On-line work order information is always available for you to review the current status of each operation or job
- Automatically generate purchase orders for subcontracted services
Reviews of AddonSoftware ERP Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use AddonSoftware ERP? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!