Multi-Channel TOTAL RETAIL®
Magstar TOTAL RETAIL® was designed to meet the multi-channel demands of multi-location corporate and/or franchise chain operations.
TOTAL RETAIL® integrates business processes across all operational departments and divisions: Stores, Buyers, Finance, Operations, and eCommerce with real-time stock position and update, and product fulfillment.
Dynamically updated across the enterprise, centralized information on demand helps you increase profitability through detailed market analysis, improved category development, trend recognition, forecasting and inventory management.
Financial Management: multi-company, multi-divisional for corporate and/or franchise operations and/or buying groups; true Weighted Average Cost and optional Retail Method reporting.
Retail Management: merchandising, comprehensive price management, perpetual inventory and purchasing, auto-replenishment for Just In Time inventory management for hard & soft lines retailers with multiple stores and/or warehouse locations.
Order Entry / Mail Order Catalog / eCommerce (Online retailing): comprehensive and fully integrated with TOTAL RETAIL® for real-time stock position and order fulfillment.
Warehouse/Distribution Management: meets the needs of an active warehouse that supplies products to retail locations and central shipment of merchandise direct to customers based orders placed by retail locations.
Open To Buy: a budgeting & forecasting tool fully integrated with the other application data.
Customer Relationship Management: TOTAL RETAIL® captures customer information and purchase detail at every point of contact: Store, Wholesale, Catalog, and Internet. Specify rewards, preferred event/item pricing to Preferred Customers. Customers can accrue and redeem points or apply to third party Loyalty Programs, e.g. AirMiles, American Airlines Aadvantage.
In-Store Management: complete in-store processing (available financials) for effective management of individual corporate/franchise retail locations.
Point-of-Sale: POS transaction processing from single lane specialty to high volume checkout with a choice of batch polled PC POS or Interactive Real-Time Point-of-Sale.
RF Handheld Application: Magstar’s wireless computer applications can help improve performance both at the warehouse and distributed store operations. Efficient and precise data capture means a fast payback with an accurate inventory position and reduced labor costs. Speed of processing at the store frees up staff to serve your customers better.
Ordering, Shelf Price Verification, Physical Inventory Counts, Receivings, Ad Price Verification, Supplier Returns, Chargeouts.
System Utilities: AutoRun (automatic job scheduling), automated store polling, automatic system backup; User Menu Profiling, etc.
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): EDI transaction mapping for enhanced electronic Just In Time replenishment.
Professional Services: As a full service vendor, Magstar works with you in defining and executing an integrated strategy to attain your goals through improved business processes, technology and people.
- Business consulting
- Requirements and Gap Analysis
- Data integration to / from legacy and 3rd party applications
- Custom software development to meet exact and future needs
- Provide system hardware
- Software integration and system implementation
- End user training
- 7x24 support with remote facilities management
Handles the total payment process from tracking payable accounts to writing checks.
It tracks current and aged accounts payable, providing onscreen inquiry and maintaining comprehensive records on each vendor.
- Vendor master file with Name, Address, Telephone Number, Contact, Terms & Conditions, Purchases YTD and Purchases LYTD, etc.
- Assign separate payee name & address e.g. factor or holding company
- Three-way matching of vendor invoices between the Purchase Order and Accounts Payable subsystems for invoice/receiving so you pay only for what you receive
- Transaction voucher entry assigned due dates based on terms & conditions
- Inquiry allows the user to view A/P Vendor Account Balance, Detail
- User definable aging periods
- Recalculates prior period activity and balances
- Check reconciliation and registers
- Activity and Aging
- Cash Requirement Report: Shows user invoices due, discount available
- CRT Invoice Inquiry allows user to view activity related to a particular vendor’s invoice
- Check printing: manual and computer generated
- User selected vouchers
- Recurring, nonvoucher related A/P and G/L distribution provides detail G/L activity by period
- Cross Reference lookup and more
Fully integrated General Ledger, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable with an integral Customer Database and comprehensive Dunning subsystem.
Magstar’s GAAP compliant financials are both Multi-Company and Multi-Divisional to let you manage corporate and/or franchise operations and/or buying groups.
Store data are integrated directly with GL accounts to ensure that you benefit from not just a perpetual inventory system but also from perpetual financial management. Store level financial data are rolled up automatically for a true picture of your company’s operations at any time.
Close your corporate financial books quickly and accurately. The “virtual close” means that you do not have to wait until the end of a fiscal period to identify opportunities.
All transactions are date stamped eliminating the need for monthly closings.
General Ledger provides for standard financial reporting including Detail/Summary Trial Balance with user definable Income Statements and General Ledger worksheets. The system provides comparative reporting, budget and variance information for perpetual financial management.
- Unlimited user definable G/L account numbers
- Open period accounting (no closings)
- Multiple foreign currencies
- Multi tier processing and reporting
- User definable Balance Sheets and Profit & Loss Statements
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Recurring G/L Journal Entries with automatic reversal of accrual entries
- Posting journals for hard copy audit trails
- Cross Reference lookup
Reviews of TOTAL RETAIL Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use TOTAL RETAIL? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!