Passport Business Solutions is an integrated software solution designed to give you greater control over your company’s operations and profitability. Strong transaction audit trails, versatile reporting options, graphical forms design for invoices, statements and purchase order forms, drill downs and look ups for fast data access are just a few of the features that save time and increase efficiency.
Each of these elements is reinforced by the fact that you can invest in only the modules you need to design a system that best fits your organization.
Features of Passport Business Solutions
- Accounts Payable: Keep accurate information on vendor, supplier, and standard costs by tracking payment due dates, available discounts, and money owed to creditors.
- Accounts Receivable: Tracks money owed by customers. Identifies delinquent bills and helps improve cash flow. Creates quotes, standard bills, and detailed invoices with unlimited notes to communicate products delivered and services rendered in detail.
- Capacity Planning: Allows manufacturers to plan optimal production based on actual requirements and plant capacity. Production bottlenecks and backload problems are identified before they occur allowing you to be proactive in your plant scheduling. Loading at critical work centers can be planned using the detail capacity planning tools or simulated using the rough cut planning tools. Capacity Planning is a powerful tool for better scheduling, routing, and manpower planning.
- Check Reconciliation: Maintains checkbooks for money deposited and disbursed in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Payroll.
- Customer Order Processing: Customer Order Processing can help you streamline your order management cycle and improve customer service and satisfaction. You can easily enter sales orders, maintain accurate records, advise customers of order status and item availability, and issue invoices promptly. Sales Analysis and history features provide a valuable tool for management. Customer Order Processing interfaces with many other packages and PBS Accounts Receivable.
- General Ledger: Categorizes and summarizes accounting data. Provides comprehensive information for financial analysis and control. Custom designed financial statements show profit or loss, assets, liabilities, and equity.
- Inventory Control: Manage important assets by tracking perpetual inventory to maintain optimum levels.
- Job Cost: Job Cost provides the tools you need to track costs, income, and profits related to specific jobs and sub-jobs. Reports that tabulate and examine costs, compare actual with budgeted or estimated costs, and track job billings and payments are available.
- Manufacturing Job Costing: Allows you to track actual costs and compare them to your estimated costs on a job by job basis. Quotes may be entered, printed and tracked from Manufacturing Job Costing using existing and non-existing items and labor resources. This information may be used as your estimated cost. You may also opt to use existing items and bills of material in other modules to generate your initial quotes and estimated costs. This package interfaces with Inventory Management and optionally with Product Definition, Customer Order Processing, Product Purchasing, Shop Floor Control, PBS Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Payroll.
- Master Scheduling & MRP: Will ensure you have the material you need when you need it. To accomplish this, it provides planning functions for sales, production, and material requirements. The MRP “Explosion” process reviews all inventory supply and demand information, and provides you with reports that contain order action messages to help you meet your current scheduled requirements. This includes re-order, expedite, reschedule, and cancel messages as appropriate. It interfaces with Inventory Management, Product Definition, Customer Order Processing, and Product Purchasing.
- Order Entry: Order Entry processes customer orders quickly and accurately. Includes inventory availability check and commitment when entering orders, provides customer information and calculates discount levels. Tracks and processes serial numbers and lot control. Handles multi-warehouse, multi-stocking unit features and backorders.
- Payroll: Maintains employee data, calculates taxes, handles deductions and prints payroll checks. Eliminates the process of manually preparing tax information.
- Payroll ACH Direct Deposit: Allows employees to have their paychecks deposited directly into their own bank.
- Point of Sale: Single screen transaction entry makes the Passport Business Solutions Point of Sale easy to use and easy to train others to use.
- Product Definition: Along with Inventory Management, helps to form the foundation of PBS Manufacturing . It allows you to create and maintain bills of material, work centers on the shop floor, and manufacturing routings. Estimated or standard product costs may be automatically calculated from this information using Product Definition’s cost roll-up tools. The information in this package may be used to simplify tasks like Material Requirements Planning, Capacity Planning, Shop Floor Scheduling and Job Costing.
- Professional Time and Billing: Professional Time and Billing is designed for professional service firms who bill for services on the basis of time. Track how valuable staff time is spent, monitor client expenses, print invoices and statements, collect receivables and print vital management reports to help better analyze the productivity and profitability of your business.
- Purchase Order: Helps manage goods and services ordering, delivery tracking, and improves spending controls.
- Sales Analysis: Helps you identify your best customers, best selling items and services, productive sales reps, and strong sales regions.
- Shop Floor Control: Provides production management with accurate and timely information on jobs, work-in-process, and production activity. It allows detailed planning and scheduling, and highlights shop floor problems as they occur. This package interfaces with Inventory Management, Product Definition, and optionally with Master Scheduling and MRP, Manufacturing Job Costing, and PBS Payroll.