BizfinityPro is the premium online business system for small and mid-size retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers. Simply put, if you are in the business of selling or servicing products, there’s no online application that’s as affordable, as fast, as intuitive and as comprehensive.
- Vendor Invoices – may be new entries or based on Purchase Orders; flags vendor terms.
- Debit Memos – based on Vendor invoices.
- Pay Vendor Invoices – print a full or partial check run with Remittance Advice including full or part payment and automatic invoice allocation and manual override, post and track overpayments and payments on account, and apply transactions; pick invoices to pay by vendor, age; automatically calculates settlement discounts.
- QuickChecks – print an ad-hoc check at the same time as you record a new expense.
- Reprint Checks – for facsimile replacements of spoiled checks.
- Void Checks – for lost or spoiled checks which have been cancelled.
- Payment Terms – apply payment (early settlement) discounts based on due date or a day in the month.
- Multiple Bank and Expense Accounts – for all vendor payments.
- Vendor Management – manage vendor purchase terms, multiple vendor addresses, early payment discounts, 1099 codes.
- Customer Invoices – may be created independently, or based on a sales order or e-commerce checkout; flags overdue accounts and tracks customer terms and due date.
- QuickSales – record service transactions which include immediate payment by credit card or check
- Retail Sales – handle point-of-sale transactions with immediate payment, and automatically decreasing inventory.
- Credit Memos – may be built from any AR sale: Invoice, QuickSale or Retail Sale.
- Customer Refunds – credit customer’s credit card or generate refund check.
- Customer Receipts – receive full or part payment with automatic invoice allocation and manual override, post and track overpayments and payments on account, and apply transactions .
- Payment Terms – apply payment (early settlement) discounts based on due date or a day in the month
- Multiple Bank and Credit Accounts – for all customer payments.
- Customer Management – manage customer sales terms, multiple customer addresses, early payment discounts, sales tax areas and shipping rates.
Assemblies Manager provides definition and management of manufacturing processes. Subassemblies are handled at unlimited levels, and the system automatically calculates component availability to satisfy outstanding orders and updates component inventory as each item is built and shipped.
- Components – define components and component quantities for assemblies and multiple tiers of subassemblies.
- Component Types – categorize components for easy identification of component options
- Substitutes – allow one or more alternatives for components which are unavailable at the moment of assembly Multiple Assembly Types.
- Finished Goods – any item which requires assembly before shipping; items you deliver pre-built .
- Bundle – any system or kit which consists of multiple discrete components, but which requires no assembly; ‘kits’ that you deliver ready to assemble, or which form a package.
- Build To Order – any item which may be configured by customers at time of sale - with the option of setting a base price, plus or minus a figure for each additional component – items which customers can configure themselves from components of their choosing.
- Assembly Markup – specify labor/assembly markup implications on both sales and cost price.
- Bill of Materials – print detailed component and cost information for any assembly including subassembly level information, component substitutes, available component inventory .
- Assembly – process one or more items through concurrent assembly; BizfinityPro will automatically calculate quantity required by outstanding sales orders and quantity available to build through multiple tiers, then decrement component inventory as assemblies are built.
- Assembly Work Order – for more complex working environments, the system will print a Work Order for each assembly, with:
- Picking – corresponding Picking List for components;
- Yield Management – calculated expected and actual yield, based on:
- Component Scrap – reported during the Assembly process
Distribution Manager offers all the comprehensive features of Order Manager: advanced sales order processing, purchase order processing and inventory management for online and offline orders, with support for price matrix, item matrix (color, size and other variants), split shipment, drop shipment, multiple shipping addresses per order, back order processing, and returns management.
- Multiple Warehouse support provides comprehensive tracking across multiple sites, including retail locations.
- Pickup – each warehouse may be also designated a ‘pickup location’ for collection purposes; pickup locations are automatically published to Web Store Creator.
- Multiple Locations (aisle, area, etc) and sublocations (bins, shelves, etc) provide subdivision for efficient picking and storage management.
- Sublocations – locations may be further subdivided for yet finer logistical control
- Picking – automated picking lists help determine the most efficient route to collect items for packing and shipping.
- Put Away – each item and each UOM or variant may have one or more default storage locations and sublocations; the put away process assesses the optimum locations for storing items after receipt; Distribution Manager maintains current inventory levels for each location and flags overflows.
- Units of Measure – specify a Base Unit of Measure for each item and keeps tabs on the total number of cases, rolls, reams or packs you buy or currently hold in inventory; use UOM Conversion to break apart or build packs from bottles or six packs or yards - or any other custom unit; you may buy or sell items in any combination of Units of Measure.
- Multiple Inventory Types – to keep separate track of resale items, rental stock, spare parts, refurbished inventory, or goods you hold on consignment on behalf of a third party.
- Serial Number Tracking – assign each item with a unique serial number at time of manufacture* and/or at time of shipping (using keyboard wedge barcode reader, as appropriate) to track returns and stock movements to each customer and vendor
- Lot Tracking – track batches of items received or manufactured* by Lot; each Lot is characterized by its Lot Type which defines custom attributes such as batch reference, date of manufacture or expiration, and others.
- Substitutes – for automatic substitution where allowed in orders, e-Commerce sales, and Assemblies.
- Sales Tax – Distribution Manager handles the complex tax implications of shipping from multiple warehouses to multiple shipping addresses - even within the same sales order; sales tax is calculated correctly whether items are shipped from a company-owned warehouse or by a third party holding consignment inventory
- Hierarchical Chart of Accounts – allowing summary or detailed GL reporting, unlimited number of GL accounts.
- Open Item – transactions never need to be cleared down to balances .
- Journal Entries – double-entry General Journals track transactions by account, department, batch.
- Template Journals – to handle recurring transactions (percentage or actual amounts).
- Account Reconciliation – with immediate feedback on closing balance differences
- Multiple Bank and Expense Accounts – for all transactions .
- Fiscal Years and Periods – calendar months, 13 periods per year, or any length of your choosing; fiscal periods can be closed independently for AR, AP, and GL to ensure complete control over postings, and reopened with the correct access level to include missed postings or make adjusting entries according to Generally Accepted Accounting Practice (GAAP) - Bizfinity will reprint P&Ls and ripple forward all account balances
- Create on the Fly – std
- Fast Data Entry (Multiple Lines) – std
- Report in Summary, semi-detail or fully detailed form
- Convenient data import, or convert directly from Quickbooks
- Item Variants – multiple colors, sizes or other user-definable attributes can apply to items appearing on AR or AP invoices.
- Price Matrix – unlimited prices and discounts can be automatically applied to each sales order, category or item based on special offers by date range, special pricing by customer, coupons or gift certificates, volume and order value discounts; discounts are calculated as dollar amounts or percentages.
- Advanced Features and Controls - create on the fly (accounts, periods, customers, vendors …), fast data entry (multiple lines rather than line by line), interactive interface (validation, formatting), comprehensive control over access rights including read/write, read only, no deletions, graphical or text only interfaces.
- Forms (Invoices, Credit and Debit Memos) – can be printed on local laser printers, generated automatically using the industry-standard Adobe Acrobat pdf format.
- Reports – Key General Ledger reports can be analyzed by Department, Job and Activity, can be printed for any period (current or past) and can be compared with any previous period with multiple hierarchical levels; all reports are available in HTML and Excel versions.
Order Manager is BizfinityPro’s order processing and inventory management engine, offering advanced sales order processing, purchase order processing and inventory management for offline and online orders.
- Incomplete Carts – keep track of what customers are not buying, as well as what they order from you – build a picture of what visitors put in their shopping carts but don’t check out; use the information to analyze shopping behavior and analyze response to marketing campaigns.
- Incomplete Checkouts – additionally, track the items that visitors are selecting for checkout, but never completing the checkout process
- Unapproved Checkouts – captures information for all checkouts which failed credit card authorization, allowing you to contact the customer to suggest an alternative payment method.
- Completed Checkouts – view a list of all online sales, containing full order information (see Sales Orders below)
- Sales Orders – enter and manage orders (which can also be based on earlier Inquiries or Estimates generated in Sales Manager, or pulled automatically from e-commerce) including quantities and discounts, expected shipping date, salesperson; automatic addressing with manual override; automatic tax and shipping calculation; keep online orders separate, or process all e-commerce and offline orders from a consolidated list.
- Sales Shipments – comprehensive coverage of full or partial shipments with Packing Lists and real-time inventory integration.
- Sales Returns – issue Returns Authorizations (RMAs) to customers, track incoming returns and returns to vendor; issue refunds (including refunds to credit cards or printed checks).
- Package Management – Order Manager calculates the optimal package size and contents (based on dimensions) for each package; the final price quoted to each customer includes a package padding factor + handle fee or markup % at line item or order level; package pricing is based on UPS integration or fixed by quantity, weight, dimension; support is included for UPS EPL mailing label printing.
- Cancellations – fully or partially cancel any inquiry, estimate, unpaid checkout, sales order, purchase requisition, purchase estimate or purchase order; Order Manager releases allocated inventory for any unshipped or uninvoiced item.
- Real-time Inventory – Order Manager tracks a wide range of real-time inventory quantities including Available, Committed, On Order (not shipped), On Order (not received), Shipped but not invoiced, received but not invoiced, outstanding Estimates, and others; track receipts and returns with a single set of inventory across online and offline sales; automatic Balance Sheet update on inventory movement.
- Barcode – support is provided a wide range of barcode formats** for model codes and serial numbers a wide range of barcode formats to track items at the moment of assembly, shipping and receipt.
- Credit Management* – alerts users to sales not paid, customers over credit limit, accounts past due, on hold or in litigation; settings determine whether the system should ignore overlimit accounts, warn the user, or prevent completion of a transaction.
- Back-to-Back Purchasing – automatically build Purchase Orders for out-of-stock items on any sales order.
- Drop Ship – for direct shipment to customers at one or more shipment addresses per sales order, with support for multiple warehouses to determine the point of packing.
- Fulfillment House support builds an export file of all items to ship by your third party warehousing or fulfillment provider – with automatic inventory update where appropriate.
- Batch Processing so that you can, for example, rapidly find all the orders ready to ship, and print Packing Lists for them all in a single stroke.
- Purchase Requisitions – generate internal requisitions requiring approval before issue as Purchase Orders
- Purchase Estimates – record estimates or quotations from vendors for future reference or transfer to Purchase Orders.
- Purchase Orders – create Purchase Orders to replenish stock or back-to-back against specific Sales Orders; build Purchase Orders based on default purchasing criteria (cheapest, fastest, preferred) compared against vendor data stored with each item: cost price, lead time, status.
- Purchase Goods Received – book Items into stock as they arrive; reconcile automatically with Purchase Orders
- Purchase Returns – record Returns to vendors and track status until a suitable replacement or credit is received
- Inventory Adjustments – update inventory levels following physical stock checks or manual goods shipments or receipts; automatic Balance Sheet* update on inventory adjustment (with Accounting Manager Pro)
- Negative Inventory – support for negative inventory (by Preference) in all sales and purchase transactions
- Reports – An extensive range of intelligent and clear reporting features in Order Manager help you analyze orders and inventory; all reports are available in HTML and Excel versions.
BizfinityPro Sales Manager provides the tools you need to manage your sales team’s activities, handle reminders and escalations for tasks as they fall due. Sales Manager offers powerful CRM (Customer Relationship Management) features to allow access to prospect and customer details including current terms, account status, credit limit, payment methods – from any suitable computer connected to the internet.
Prospects and Customers – record and access customer records, including multiple addresses and contacts per company, multiple phone numbers and email addresses per contact, sales terms, credit limit, payment method, outstanding actions required for this account, a history of previous contact and of previous transactions.
- Email – send e-mails direct from each prospect or customer record.
- Catalog and report on prospects and customer accounts by business type, source, rating, referrer.
- Tasks – manage activities against each prospect and customer and a separate To Do List for each salesperson with multi-user access to delegate tasks including Task type, status, date and links to prospect, customer and contact.
- Items – all price and description changes are automatically available to all sales personnel.
- Inquiries – record incoming inquiries to track prospect interest; ideal for telephone or retail inquiries needing instant access to product information and pricing with quantities and discounts; track each inquiry by salesperson, prospect rating, business type, % likelihood of closing.
- Estimates – generate printed Estimates or Quotations for prospects – which can be based on earlier Inquiries, with prospect tracking carried forward.
- Sales Orders – take orders (which may also be based on earlier Inquiries or Estimates, with prospect tracking carried forward) including quantities and discounts; specify separate shipping and billing addresses.
- Payment – take a credit card or e-check number during a sales call, validate and process it on-screen immediately; no need for a separate credit card terminal.
Web Store Creator
Web Store Creator provides all the features required for custom e-Commerce and customer communication, providing support for advanced requirements, like multiple shipping addresses on a single order, partial shipment, real-time integration with UPS, a customizable item matrix (different colors, sizes, styles for each item) as well as a full price matrix (special pricing by customer, date, customer and more).
- Product Catalog – any item may appear under multiple category headings for easy access or cross-reference; groups of items can share common attributes for display purposes and to speed data entry; attach an item to a main category and common defaults are automatically duplicated.
- Subcategories – catalog hierarchies allow classification and access to items in even the largest product catalog; each level can show specific ‘featured items’ above or below the list of subcategories.
- Items – set up and manage product and service data including product names, descriptions, List Price, Our Price, inventory and vendor information.
- Image Upload – of Items and Categories: automatic resize and optimization of each image with user control over size, pixel depth, and transformation to grayscale.
- Advanced Search – find any item using a broad search on all attributes, or by specific criteria such as price range, vendor code.
- Inventory Display – optional display of current inventory against each Item can show exact quantity or an ‘inventory indicator’ with optional settings to hide or not accept orders for low-stock items.
- Build-To-Order – give your customers the tools to configure their own widgets: offer multiple alternative components and give instant pricing for each final permutation.
- Default Quantities – optimize control and order value through default, minimum, maximum and batch quantities for each item on each order.
- Store Locator – offer search facilities to find a local retailer for any item in your product catalog by zip code or city
- Shopping Cart – change or remove items prior to checkout and get an instant shipping quotation based on ZIP code UPS Integration – display instant, exact pricing from UPS, and print UPS mailing labels; tracking ID’s may also be entered manually for other carriers with online shipment tracking.
- Secure Checkout – checkout and pay for items in a 128-bit encrypted SSL environment developed to meet Citibank’s exacting standards .
- Email Order Confirmation – automatic email to customer and merchant, confirming order details.
- Payment Processing
- Credit Card Processing with AVS (Address Verification) and 9 levels of security
- Online Check
- Credit Account
- Online Account Management – allowing customers to …
- Specify and maintain multiple addresses
- Select closest store or warehouse
- View outstanding (unshipped) orders
- Track items in transit, with links to UPS, Fedex, USPS and other carriers
- View and pay outstanding invoices by credit card or e-check
- Select preferred carrier (per item, where appropriate)
- Opt for partial shipment
- Completed Checkouts – view online orders sorted by customer, date.
- Unapproved Checkouts – view attempted orders which failed to clear credit card processing (reasons include incorrect expiration date, over card credit limit, or address verification failure).
- Customer Refund – refund any customer transaction by printing a check or issuing a refund to customer ‘s credit card.
- Multiple Web Stores – take orders from multiple sites; view and process them all in a single list from a single management console.
- Custom Fields – add custom fields to any Web page using BizfinityPro’s Customization Kit; take e-commerce orders including custom data.
- EDI Integration – Use BizfinityPro’s EDI interface to deliver e-commerce orders to an existing EDI-compliant legacy accounting system.
Reviews of BizfinityPRO eBusiness Suites Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use BizfinityPRO eBusiness Suites? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!