EPS will assist with Sarbanes-Oxley compliance by giving you similar security at the application level as Microsoft Windows 2003 Server provides at the operating system level. Now you can:
- Force users to create unique and secure passwords
- Keep users from reusing the same password
- Force users to change their password at their next login
- Use automated password aging to force users to change their password periodically
EPS lets you set up password complexity that supports minimum password length, numeric characters, uppercase characters, lowercase characters as well as special characters.
EPS even supports any combination of the following rules to store passwords in history:
- Number of passwords to remember
- Minimum password age
- Maximum password age
Reviews of Enhanced Password Security Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Enhanced Password Security? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!