Our financial management system helps you manage all your critical accounting functions. Processing accounts payable and accounts receivable and general ledger detailed financial reports. With our Financial Management, you can transform finance from an administrative department into a strategic business partner. One that provides deep operational insight, unifies strategic action, and measures results quickly.
- Vendor Invoice Entry allows you to add your vendor invoice to the system and post it directly to Accounts Payable as a document entry.
- Payments Entry allows you to pay your vendor invoices and print your checks automatically by batch post process.
- Vendor Balance Report allows you to check your actual balances between a range date. It shows the initial balance at the starting date, the actual balances and end ending balance As Of Ending Date.
- Invoicing – Automatically creates the invoices and integrate them to accounts receivable and general ledger
- Cash Receipts Entry allows you to apply your customer checks to invoices with open balance by batch post process
- Customer Balance Report allows you to check your actual balances between a range date. It shows the initial balance at the starting date, the actual balances and end ending balance As Of Ending Date
- Allows Cash flow, Cash Reconciliation, Interface from AR, AP and to GL
- Chart of accounts, multiple levels, fiscal years, journal entries, trial balance, budget, etc.