Accounting software is great for accounting but when it comes to paper and process, you need best of breed document solution software. INBOOKS document management has an innovative integration with QuickBooks®. Documents can be accessed stored and instantly retrieve directly from the QuickBooks® software.
Imagine entering any accounting document – invoices, bills, payroll – having it generated automatically and merely a fingertip away. INBOOKS is dynamically connected to give the business complete document management functionality right at your desktop, scanner or multi-function printer. It is an easy-to-use solution that turns MFPs and scanners into the center of productivity for any business. It also eliminates duplicate data entry by having the data from QuickBooks® populate the document management system.
INBOOKS can save time not only for those individuals in accounting, but the entire company. Any user can be given permission to view documents without needing access to QuickBooks®. It also can be used for documents unrelated to accounting and allow users to view accounting documents. INBOOKS offers advanced document clean-up options to provide the best possible looking image in your system.
The most efficient, time-saving way to access supporting accounting documents in QuickBooks®.
- Information from QuickBooks® will automatically populate index fields in your document management system and automatically title and file. All while eliminating duplicate data entry.
- See the document image such as a bill or delivery ticket while in QuickBooks®.
- Seamlessly quick, simple and accurate document filing with the touch of a button.
- Advanced document clean-up options; remove blank pages, hole punches, blob, speckles and borders.
- Store thousands of documents safely with instant access.
- Robust search engine that allows users to choose from all words in a document, just the index values or any combination.
- Create bar-coded coversheets that allows for scanning to be done all at one time and the documents to be correctly filed.
- Documents can constantly be updated with searchable notes, annotations, redactions of private information and stamps added at any point of time to help with document specific communication.
Reviews of INBOOKS Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use INBOOKS? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!