FieldEase is a field-to-office component that instantly integrates data from job sites into ComputerEase Software. FieldEase runs on mobile devices, including iPads and other tablets as well as smartphones with the ComputerEase Time Entry App. FieldEase was designed to meet the project management, accounting and communication needs of contractors and subcontractors, allowing users to enter and access payroll hours, units completed, change orders, schedules, punch lists and more via any web-enabled device.
Change Orders: Track all change orders through the easy to read summary. Change orders are grouped by approved, pending or denied. Drill down to see the details.
- Summary of all change orders
- Grouped by approved, pending or denied
- Internal change order to shift budgets
- Drill down for details
Scheduling: Use the ComputerEase magnet board type scheduling for fast, easy scheduling of your resources from day to day.
- Reach all documents from a single list.
- Filter list to document types.
- Special board for tracking submittals.
- Create and track change orders.
Workers in the field can enter their time via FieldEase. When they’ve finished, the data can be automatically transferred back to the office, eliminating the need to track down timesheets and removing the hassle of re-entering information in the office after it’s already been captured in the field.
- Automatic Integration of Timesheets from field to office
- Eliminates double data entry
- Automaticallly updates WIP and Job Cost reports
- Review and Approve Time in the Field
- Compatible with any tablet, computer or smartphone
Reviews of FieldEase Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use FieldEase? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!