Created in a Shop… by Shop People
The E2 Shop System enables shop owners to effectively control all aspects of shop activity, while simultaneously and effectively managing profitability. Whether it’s your front office or shop floor that you’re concerned about, the fully integrated E2 Shop System takes the uncertainty out of shop management.
Development of the E2 Shop System dates back to 1984. Our shop specific software was developed from an actual shop experience, real-life shop situations, shop know how and shop needs. Both shop owners and shop users participated in the creation of this unique software. Today, shop owners and shop users continue to play a vital role in transforming suggestions into product enhancements.
The E2 Shop System includes features found in no other software product of its kind. The features we have included make our system incredibly comprehensive, yet user-friendly. You will have the information you need in a relevant, consistent and informative format in a matter of seconds.
Because our system is 100% Windows-based, it is incredibly easy to learn and use. Point and Click convenience appears throughout the system, virtually eliminating the need to rely on a keyboard. The E2 Shop System gives you the power, flexibility and speed to access all the information you need to manage your shop… profitably.
Due to this experience, we can honestly and proudly say that we deliver a product like no other.
The integrated accounting comes complete with over 100 standard reports.
- Accounts Receivables
- Accounts Payables
- General Ledger
- Budget Analysis
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Complete financial analysis
- Complete Audit trail showing all transactions
- Payroll Interfaces available
E2 Contact Management is a completely integrated tool that improves customer service through the sharing of information.
- Eliminate those hard-to-read manual time tickets
- Bar-coded job travelers guarantee accurate job costing
- Prevent time from being posted to a job that shipped days ago.
- Eliminate time going to the wrong job.
- Up-to-the-minute job costing and job tracking.
- Track pieces good and scrap.
- Compare time in the building with time spent on jobs.
- Paperless Shop Floor allows shop personnel to view routers, drawings and other attachments
- Work Queue tells shop personnel exactly which jobs to work on next.
- Touch Screen data collection utilizes a PC to track time, view documents and work queue.
- Send out request for quotes to get the best price and delivery.
- See exactly what you need to buy based on the orders that have been entered.
- Purchase material directly for the job(s).
- Track your vendors’ on-time delivery and scrap performance.
- Complete LIFO, FIFO, average and standard costing inventory.
*You Can: *
- Turn that quote right into an order. No double entry required. The complete bill of material and router comes right over.
- Set up those multiple releases for the whole year.
- Handles Time and Material jobs beautifully.
- Post material directly from inventory or notify purchasing of any shortages.
- Automatically schedules the job so you can see when you need to start it and when it will be finished.
- Print out the entire job packet: Bar coded router, Material list and any attached documents at the click of a button.
- Generate quick, accurate estimates.
- Fax or email your quote straight from your desk.
- Do a quickie quote and enter the details when you get the job.
- Attach drawings, bit maps, jpegs, you name it!!
- Generate labor, overhead, material and outside services in a detailed estimate.
- Check out those profit percentages BEFORE the quote goes out the door.
- See exactly what percentage of your quotes turn into orders!!
- Whiteboard scheduling shows machine bottlenecks.
- View your shop by machine, job, department or employee.
- Drag and drop scheduling has never been easier.
- What-if scheduling takes the guesswork out of promising unrealistic due dates.
- View the shop load by the month, week, day or even hour.
- Infinite or finite schedule the entire shop or by machine.
- You prioritize the hot jobs and let the computer do all the work.
- The E2 Scheduler gives you the ultimate in flexibility and ease of use. Never before has it been possible to work more efficiently and more effectively.
Reviews of E2 Shop System Write a Review
started with a company that uses the system. I’m not getting proper guidance how to fix the scheduling portion of the system. Not very comfortable with advocating this service to others
The good: Simple system
The bad: Tech support has not given me what I need to execute my job using the system