Run your Entire Business on One Integrated System Cloud based. On-demand access dramatically lowers maintenance and license fees. User configurable dashboards & Customer / Partner portals (with configurable dashboards).
Sales (SFA), Activity Mgt, & Business Process Automation (BPA), Item based Support, & Marketing (Campaign Mgt, Drip Campaigns, & E-mail broadcasting). Access to back-office tools front-office employees need such as Invoicing, P.O.s, Projects, Contracts, and Customer assets.
- All the baseline reports needed - GL, P&L, CashFlow, Trial Balance, A/R & A/P (detail and summery) etc…
- Customizable Chart of Accounts (with numbered accounts) with ability to set custom parent types.
- Create Invoices, Purchase Orders, Bills, Checks
- Multi-Currency & Multi-Company with report consolidator across subsidiaries
- Contact Management (Task, Call, Named Action items)
- Opportunity Pipeline Mgt (Create a selling process comprised of milestones & stages).
- Sales Forecasting
- Proposal Generator
- Campaign Tracking - Including the ability to use Invoice information for automatically impacting Campaign ROI
- Email Broadcasting - Profile your database, Create an email template, then broadcast out to found record set.
- Drip Campaigns - Put leads on a series of automates email templates and action items.
- Web to lead / prospect / account with workflow - CSS / HTML enabled forms to capture lead information, then route to qualification questionnaire for profiling before creating lead or prospect record.
- Survey Management
- Service & Support Case Management
- When creating a case, you can reference the item at the core of the issue, from recent orders (including image of the item). Whether being created internally or from the portal.
Customer & Partner Portal
- Log-in account for customers and partners to see common records between them and the employer (company using BizAutomation).
- Configurable dashboard within the portal for each partner or customer type / tier
- Upload documents of any kind to the library or within individual records
- Set workflow automation on any document, also can expose it to the portal (e.g. Request a customer to approve an Invoice, which then kicks off an email alert to the customer with link to portal where they can click to approve).
- Check in / out - Documents that are checked out, can only be copied out but can not be modified until checked back in.
- Unlimited number of web stores / domains
- Multi-Domain (Multiple stores leveraging same root inventory)
- Multi-Currency (Each store can sell based on pricing for base or foreign currency based on conversion table)
- CSS / HTML Template support (Let’s admin control look and feel of their web store in any way so it matches their web site).
- Bread Crumbs (e.g. mycompany/electronics/tv) helps ranking on Google
- Lots of other features such as integration with the portal, promo codes, etc…
- Outlook style email client with Inbox, Outbox, Calendaring, and full integration with Google Apps, and all of BizAutomation
- Inventory Management
- Support for Inventory, Non-Inventory, Assembly / BOM, Service, Matrix, Kits, and Item Configuration.
- Multi-Warehouses are supported.
- Work Order Management for Assemblies / BOMs
- Order Management - Pick, Pack, Ship, Sales Fulfillment after Invoicing, &
- Purchase Fulfillment after POs. Planning & Procurement based on Back Orders & Reorder
- Shipping - Integration with FedEx, UPS, and USPS
- Order Workflow (i.e. Set POs to be created based on SO triggers for primary vendors if for JIT inventory or NI inventory).
- Complex commission calculations
- Set based on Gross profit or Invoice totals with incentive management (exposes next tier of commission and what amount or unit qty is required to achieve it within your tier)
- Set tiers of commissions (e.g. If you have 5% when selling 1-10 and 8% when 11-20 within a month before it resets next month).
- Set based on individual items, item classification, or all items
- Affiliate commission management let’s you set commissions for partners, then exposing the portlet to their portal dashboard so they can track commission income and next tier
- Time and Expense entry
- Salaries & Overtime settings
- Gross Payroll ready to export to Excel for external payroll processing service.
- Create N-Tier hierarchies of tasks with dependencies, each assignable to an employee or sub-contractor
- Email alerts based on dependencies.
- Time & Expense per task
- Job / Project Costing with Profit / Loss and Gannt chart report
- Permission control enables scalpel level control over who sees what tasks both internally and on the portal.
- Budget and Contract Management let’s PMs set budget per task with limits, and have an over all view of contract limits with client.
Reviews of BizAutomation Cloud ERP Write a Review
An anonymous BizAutomation Cloud ERP user says...
Biz Automation is a great cloud software to run our distribution business. The Biz team understands our needs and has great solutions to our issues. We have worked with many erp and BIZ is a great SMB company to server the SMB community. Their software is rock solid. The key is the support. Amazing support from a company that cares about our success.
The good: The ease of use and web-based approach. The support staff is always there.
The bad: Some of the screens need to get polished.