Questica Budget is fully featured, multi-user web-based budgeting and performance measurement software. Modules available: operating, salary, capital, and performance. Other features include: financial statements (new), statistical ledger, allocations, and position, salary and benefit planning
The Questica suite of products are part of a comprehensive web-based budgeting preparation, performance, management and data visualization solution that enables public sector and non-profit organizations to improve and shorten their budgeting cycles. We integrate seamlessly with your existing financial, human resources, payroll and other systems.
Questica focused on the public sector and can integrate with 25+ financial systems.
- Operating and capital budgets
- Reporting and auditing
- Statistical ledger
- Multi-year budgeting and reporting
- What-if scenarios and decision packages
- Staff planning/scheduling
- Performance management
- Position, salary and benefit planning
- Workflows and approvals
- Change control management
- Departmental transfers/allocations (chargebacks)
- OpenBook Project Explorer for capital budgets
- Financial Statements (balance sheets, income statements, cash flow statements)
- Public sector organizations (local government, healthcare, higher education, K-12 schools)
- Non-profit organizations
- Organizations with 2-500+ employees
- Purchased options and subscription options available
- Bright SaaS Questica Budget Operating: $9,950/year
- No free trial available
Reviews of Questica Budget Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Questica Budget? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!