Twenty20 is a complete construction solution designed with five (5) main objectives.
1 - Easy enough for the most unsophisticated user
2 - Affordable for contractors of all sizes
3 - Complete, fully integrated solution to eliminate a contractors need for multiple software applications.
4 - Reduce customer risk by making project communication and collaboration easier and more efficient using innovative technologies.
5 - Exceeding our customers’ expectations with 100% customizable solutions, kick ass customer support and lightning fast development.
From Sales & CRM, Estimating, Accounting and project management, Twenty20 is accessible via the web on any device. All aspects of the project can be made available through our project portal giving access to important project information to all stakeholders without having to send out reports or details.
We take pride in being able to deliver solutions that meet our customers expectations. Our solution is 100% Customizable. With Twenty20 you do not have to change your business to fit the software, we can modify it to fit you.
- Construction Accounting
- General Accounting (multi company, multi currency, multi language)
- Project Estimating
- Invitation to bid and Bid Management
- Sales & CRM
- Proposal and Contract Management w/ revision control
- Subcontract Management
- Purchasing and Inventory
- Project management including collaborative interactive forms such as: RFIs, Submittals, Punch lists, Meetings, Daily logs, drawing and specification management
- Drawing annotation and markup
- Equipment and Fleet management
- Human Resource Management with (time tacking, Time off tracking)
- Project portal that makes all aspects of the project available online to related stakeholders
- Residential, Commercial, & Industrial General Contractors
- Speciality Subcontractors
- Companies with 1-500+ employees
- Starting at $350/month (depends on number of users and functionality required)
- Free trial available
- Free version available
- SaaS model
- Developer Hosted
- Web-based accessible on Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android devices
Reviews of Twenty20 Construction Cloud Write a Review
An anonymous Twenty20 Construction Cloud user says...
worthless. i’m an architect working with a GC who insists on using it. we have used ProCore and OwnerInsite and both are miles ahead of Twenty20. it is worthless for us. each issue - RFI, submittal is in its own email. this is a terrible method for collaboration. it may be a good tool for GCs, but I find it worthless.
The good: nothing…it’s worthless for us.
The bad: man, everything. it doesn’t do what it claims to do. it’s not really a construction cloud that allows multiple disciplines to review and collaborate.