This product has been discontinued, and is no longer available for purchase.
For more than 20 years the TrueLine Construction System has been recognized a a leading Enterprise Application System for all segments of the Construction Industry.
- Checks for duplicate invoices to ensure you do not double pay an invoice.
- Calculates vendor payment due date and discount based on vendor terms.
- Provides the ability to automatically reverse paid or unpaid invoices, with a complete audit trail.
- Provides a check voiding feature which returns invoices to the vendor’s open item file.
- Enables monthly and quarterly recurring invoices to be set up once and repeat automatically until the user-entered end date is reached.
- Allows costs to be automatically allocated based on user-defined percentages.
- Selects items for payment using various criteria: entity, job, bank, vendor. Selects subcontract payables, regular payables, or both.
- Initiates retention release by amount or %.
- Supports positive pay records to the bank.
- Handles transactions for multiple entities within one sign-on session.
- Facilitates public agency pay estimate processing.
- Allows entry of invoices and cash receipts for two open accounting periods simultaneously.
- Simplifies data entry - only the revenue job cost coding for a bill needs to be entered. The general ledger accounts are derived automatically from the financial posting table. This allows for full revenue reporting, in addition to cost reporting, from the job cost system.
- Accounts for inter-company transfers and sales automatically once your inter-company relationships are defined.
- Provides a thorough audit trail by retaining all detail for each transaction for the life of a contract.
- Supports retention, discounts, miscellaneous sales and cash sales, in addition to contract sales.
- Creates preliminary bills for management review before they are finalized.
- Automatically journals sales to Accounts Receivable.
- Provides macro driven billing calculations.
- Delivers full bill reversal and credit memo capability, and maintains full history of original and replacement bills.
- Supports backcharges, special billings, intercompany billings and consolidated multi-company billings.
- Enables on-line inquiry to billing history.
- Provides bill reprint capability.
- Supports not to exceed and incentive based contracts.
- Allows flexible, ad hoc billing selection.
- Includes the Basic Billing module.
- Supports detailed time and material billing. Each transaction is analyzed against a user defined rate schedule.
- Supports multiple billing approaches within the same contract (e.g., lump sum contract with time and material change orders).
- Handles flexible billing rates with full date sensitivity.
- Enables you to define your own general ledger coding breakdown, as required for company, divisional, departmental and consolidated reporting, with our flexible coding structure.
- Supports multiple legal entities, cash and accrual sets of books, tax, GAAP and state basis reporting.
- Provides memo accounts for market basis reporting or statistical analysis.
- Displays detailed on-line trial balance inquiry, for up-to-the-minute account balances and detail analysis.
- Allows you to design the financial statements you need to run your business: operating statements, source and use of funds, construction in progress reporting, cash flow analysis, etc. Can include actual and budget amounts from both general ledger and job cost via the Financial Statement Generator.
- Eliminates redundant monthly journals with the flexible recurring journal entry.
- Supports four sets of budgets per year. Years covered include two prior years, current year, and future year.
- Automatically generates inter-company journals from all applications whenever inter-company transactions occur, once your inter-company relationships are defined.
- Ensures that the job cost and general ledger are always in balance by means of automated entries from the Job Cost subsidiary ledger.
- Produces reports on demand for all entities or for user-selected entities.
- Tracks inventory location, quantities, and values on one of four methods:
- first-in, first-out (FIFO)
- last-in, first-out (LIFO)
- weighted average
- standard costing
- Processes inventory ordering by item, quantity, and location for which an order is placed.
- Records receipts by warehouse, order number, and order type. Allows an increase to available stock only when receipt is posted.
- Generates count sheets by warehouse for physical inventory and updates physical count to inventory.
- Produces reports of variance between physical inventory and perpetual inventory.
- Uses a default inventory coding to post a credit to the general ledger when issues occur. The system records the quantity issued, multiplied by either the amount you enter or the default issue price.
- Provides up to 7 different rates for charging items.
- Enables material to be acquired in one unit of measure and sold in another via user-defined conversion tables.
- Accommodates multiple quotes, based on origination location, customer or internal job, specific quote references, and date ranges.
- Provides quotes based on specific prices or pre-defined item pricing.
- Supports 2 invoice formats: list and matrix.
- Supports defining tax rates that include state, city, and county/region as one.
- Allows user to determine whether to take sales tax to the job or directly to a G/L account.
- Automates invoices generation to outside haulers.
- Supports posting haul revenue to Equipment Costing.
- Automates requisition, purchasing, receiving and accounts payable entry functions.
- Prints requisitions and purchase orders on demand, which can be sent to suppliers and returned in place of invoices.
- Provides the ability to automatically affect job budgets whenever purchase orders are created or changed by user-defined status codes.
- Provides numerous user-maintainable default options and user-definable standard text blocks to help you create purchase orders quickly and accurately.
- Automatically enters the invoice with a function key if an invoice is to be paid as ordered or as received at the ordered prices. You only need to enter the purchase order number and invoice header information. If more specific entries are required, you may enter invoiced amounts against specific line items.
- Supports up to 999 change orders for each purchase order.
- Allows multiple purchase orders and multiple change orders to be entered against the same job cost code.
Preventative Maintenance Module
The Preventive Maintenance module supports a wide variety of support agreements and schedules. The system supports multiple agreements per customer, multiple locations per customer, maintains the equipment inventory and service history by location and is fully integrated with the Dispatch Board.
Designed by and for dispatchers, the Dispatch Board provides, at a glance, the status of service call assignments by technician. Calls are quickly assigned and reassigned and the call status is easily maintained.
- Provides the ability to automatically affect job cost budgets when setting up or making changes to subcontracts based on user-defined status code flags.
- Uses the contract detail as the control document in Accounts Payable against which payment must be made. Any changes must be made by the contract administrator - with proper security - thus preventing overpayment of contract amounts. Allows setting a variance percentage for overpayments.
- Supports lump sum and unit-priced distribution types.
- Provides the ability to enter invoice payments based on current billing, earned to date, or percent complete.
- Offers pay estimate processing (pay as paid). This function calculates the amount to invoice for a subcontract based on a quantity or amount posted in Accounts Receivable.
- Manages multiple insurance types, multiple policies, coverage limits, and licensing information via Insurance Tracking in Accounts Payable. Offers a warning or error to prevent payment of subcontract invoices if requirements are not met.
- Maintains user-defined submittal requirements. Payments to subcontractors can be automatically held if submittal requirements are not met.
Reviews of TrueLine Construction System Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use TrueLine Construction System? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!