ACCEO Retail-1, formerly Gemmar Systems International (GSI), helps North American mid-sized chain retailers optimize their operational performance and deliver a differentiating customer experience.
The ACCEO Retail-1 Suite centralizes all the retail chain operations into a single tool and helps you concentrate on growing your business and delivering an excellent customer experience to your clients. The ACCEO Retail-1 software package can be scaled up or down to meet the changing needs of your company and effectively manage growth and enhance profitability.
The system is constantly updated, so you can be assured that your investment will become more valuable over time. The software will provide you with the most effective and comprehensive tools for managing your retail business; and hence it will help to ensure profitability and security for your business.
It is a proven, robust and high-performance retail management suite with key industry specific functionalities:
Store Operations Management and Point-Of-Sale (POS)
ACCEO Retail-1 Store is your complete solution to running an efficiently operated store. Thanks to it’s easy-to-use, intuitive interface, your newest sales associates will be able to immediately operate the POS system. The presence of a scanner system allows you to easily scan items for sale or return. Customer history is captured and stored within this system, as well. Within Retail-1 Store are features that all managers need to successfully operate a retail business.
Scheduling and employee reporting can both be done within the system; allowing employees to view schedules and punch in/out right from their LCD touch-screen POS terminal. This product will also keep track of store inventory levels with controls over receiving, drop-ships, transfers in and out, returns and returns-to-vendor, as well as store physical inventory and cycle counts. An integration can be made that will allow you as a manager to see instantaneous inventory items across all locations. You are also given the ability to perform layaway and special order functions, adding to your sales capabilities.
Head Office Management
With head office retail administration features like merchandising and inventory management, customer data, pricing and promotion management, it gives more time to focus on delivering a great customer experience.
- Real-time merchandising and distribution
- Real-time store/POS communication
- Real-time customer data
- Highly configurable
- Inventory management
- Pricing and promotion management
- Store and employee sales
A full range of smart applications
- Markdown Management: Redline takes the emotion out of markdowns. It is an intelligence tool which helps buyers choose an appropriate markdown strategy to both optimize sales and maintain profitability.
- Warehouse Management: E-Shipper is a warehouse management system with scanning stations and RF devices than can be easily incorporated into your distribution operations.
- Store Trafic Monitoring: Traffic provides the tools to improve profitability with real-time monitoring of store traffic and conversion rates to evaluate effectiveness of sales efforts and staffing.
- Mobile App: Simon provides immediate real-time access to inventory, merchandising, store operations, and customer data on your mobile device.
- Dashboards: EIS serves as the executive information chain reporting component which summarizes key performance indicators of stores, suppliers and merchandise.
- Open-to-Buy: OTB includes integrated inventory and store planning functions with “What-if” analysis as well as open-to-buy analysis and reporting throughout the budget year.
- Web Integration: Web Store fullyintegrates e-commerce with your real-time retail operations: inventory, orders,and customer data.
- Gift Card: GEMX Money Cardis the exclusive gift card solution for Retail-1 customers with real-time internet access to card balances and transaction history.
- Data Warehouse: Cubes is a multi-dimensional data warehouse using OLAPand data mining withfull drill down capabilities.
- Small and medium sized retail chains (approx. 30-100 stores)
- Operations with 20-500+ employees
- Purchased and subscription-based pricing available
- $45,000 upfront cost
- Solution priced per license (either store of POS, depending on solution) + annual support fees
- No free trial available
- Customer/local installation
- Can also be hosted by developer for SaaS options
Reviews of ACCEO Retail-1 Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use ACCEO Retail-1? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!