The Visual Ticket is a state of the art POS system, that focuses on providing maximum ease in processing your orders. This product will allow you to click your way through an order with maximum ease, and will capture an incredibly large amount of information and record it. This product is based on a revolutionary “grid” concept, allowing you to see up to 99 line items of an order. Each item in the system will include information on production, enclosure, card, deliver, and florist information. The non-modal design of the system gives you the ability to jump anywhere on an order at any time. This means that, while taking an order, you are in charge, and not the program. This is a quantum leap from the existing technology. You can click anywhere on the screen, (including any line item), and seconds later you are there. From start to finish this is the complete solution to managing your floral business.
Visual Ticket uses the Micro Florist Server to store customer files and update them in real time. All customer profiles can be accessed, setup or modified from any Visual Ticket Station. Customer profiles contain customer name, address, memo, financial details, preferences, and even a picture (if available) for each customer or employee profile. Within Visual Ticket you can setup special occasions for customers, allowing you to provide a superior customer experience.
Visual Ticket will provide you with basic inventory management capabilities, to provide a more complete point-of-sale system. You can add/modify or apply UPC barcodes to any and all inventory items from all Visual Ticket work stations. Additionally, this product features an Item Counter that allows you to track the quantity of items or arrangements sold; ensuring that you don’t oversell items during the holiday seasons. This application will store item description, care tags, keywords and allow you to modify the item counter and adjusted price. To provide additional information you can apply a picture to each inventory item; allowing you to catalog all arrangements in FTD, AFS, Carik, Redbook, and Teleflora catalogs. Finally, Keyword assignment allows Visual Ticket Agents to pick items from your inventory intelligently.
Visual Ticket’s Order Entry application is a Non-Modal based interface. Currently, most text based order entry systems have a “Modal” interface; meaning they pull you through the order at every step. Meaning you have to go from point a, to point b, to point c, etc. However the Non-Modal interface of Visual Ticket gives you complete control of the order entry flow. If any member of your staff forgets a certain required part of the order, Visual Ticket will remind that person of the incomplete information, before allowing them to save.
Visual Ticket features 3 types of sales available to you from a simple Drop-Down menu. These three types of sales are:
- Account Sale - An account sale is made to a registered customer; account sales allow you to automatically fill in customer information from the customer table (database). If the customer does not exist in the database the system will prompt you to enter them into the database. Furthermore, you can perform partial billing to customers performing an account sale.
- General Sale - A general sale is a sale to an unregistered or unknown customer, and does not require you to specify a customer from the customer table. The only necessary information is the sender’s (the person sending the floral arrangement) first and last name and phone number.
- Wire-in Sale - A wire-in sale is performed when a customer calls in an order. This sales mode automatically handles necessary adjustments to price and delivery charges, based on the amount given by the sending florist.
Information for order processing can be found by searching the database using the following fields:
- Order: date, time, sender first or last name.
- Recipient: company or customer name and phone number
- Payment: amount, credit card number, credit card authorization, sales reference, and customer account ID
- Item Sold: Item ID, description, or price
- Florist: Shop name, code, phone, or contact name
Visual Ticket gives you a tremendous amount of power and simplicity to make previously difficult tasks incredibly easy. The repeat feature of Visual Ticket gives you the ability to select a previous sales order from a customer account, and use items from it to construct a new sales order with automatically completed information. A Sales Prompter allows you to setup different windows that prompts different employees to perform different tasks. Furthermore any order can be saved as a template for future use. From the start of your order entry processing through the finish, this product is your complete floral order entry solution.
Reviews of Visual Ticket (POS System) Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Visual Ticket (POS System)? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!