Executive Series is a completely integrated accounting solution with strong drill down capabilities. Executive Series is fully customizable through source code to meet the unique needs of your company.
Standard features include file attachments, work-flow routing and approvals. Multi-company support allows for managing hundreds of companies without exiting and reentering the application. Hundreds of standard reports are included with the unlimited ability to create custom reports.
Director Series is a completely integrated accounting solution with strong drill down capabilities. Standard features include file attachments, work-flow routing and approvals. Multi-company support allows for managing multiple companies without exiting and reentering the application. Hundreds of standard reports are included with the unlimited ability to create custom reports. Director Series allows up to 10 users, and provides a seamless upgrade to Executive Series as your business grows.
Accounts Payable streamlines your payments with extensive defaulting of data (overriding is always available), recurring vouchers, automatic duplicate invoice checking, electronic payment support, easy transfer of items from purchase orders and a flexible, payment approval process.
In the Accounts Payable module, vouchers will allow you to work more efficiently. You can distribute to multiple companies on a single voucher or have multiple vouchers for one purchase order receipt. Voucher detail lines can be allocated across unlimited accounts and companies.
- Unlimited Vendor Addresses: An unlimited number of alternate vendor addresses can be defined to accommodate a business’ multiple locations.
- User-Defined Vendor Categories: Vendor categories are user-definable and can be used for group contractors, employees and general vendors for purposes of analysis.
- Vendor Default Account Number: Expense accounts can be set up for each vendor so that they will automatically default during voucher entry. Override capability is always available.
- 1099 and Backup Withholding: Tracking and reporting of 1099 miscellaneous expenditures and 1099 interest allows compliance with federal and state reporting requirements. Reporting can be done electronically.
- Voucher Features: Purchase order receipts can be transferred to vouchers with just a click. Change the rate, adjust the quantities, add freight or sales tax. Distribute each voucher detail line to an unlimited number of General Ledger accounts. Allocate freight and sales tax to other inventory or expense accounts on the voucher with a click.
- Extensive Defaulting of Data: Pre-defined vendor information (i.e., payment terms, addresses, GL distribution accounts) defaults automatically during voucher entry.
- Recurring Vouchers: Accounts Payable supports the creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly recurring vouchers and allows a completely flexible voucher schedule.
- Online Drilldown Analysis: Full drilldown to voucher and payment information gives you detailed analysis.
- Flexible Payment Approval: Select a set of vouchers to pay based on multiple vendor and voucher selection criteria. Select the order in which to view your vouchers. Unapprove vouchers one by one, or approve or unapprove all selected vouchers with the click of button. You can also partially approve vouchers by simply editing the approved amount as you move through the grid.
- Payment Controls: Vouchers can be paid based upon due date, discount date, priority, category, payment type, group, vendor or any combination.
- Prepayments: You can make a payment to a vendor prior to the receipt of the invoice and apply it to an open voucher balance.
- Manual Payments: Record payments made outside of the Accounts Payable module in AP and post to GL.
- Unlimited Bank Accounts: Accounts Payable supports an unlimited number of bank accounts with the ability to pre-define each bank’s cash account and currency.
- Vendor and Voucher Hold Processing: Both vendors and vouchers can be put on hold to prevent processing of requisitions, orders, vouchers and payments.
- Separate Calendar Close: The AP module can be closed prior to the GL close allowing period and year end processing to occur in the GL module, while preventing additional processing in AP. Separate period start and end dates from the GL are also supported.
Accounts Receivable provides a complete history of the invoice and the customer’s sales and payment history in general. Links show you payment information down to the original invoice simply by clicking on the invoice fields.
Recurring invoices are produced automatically; cash receipts can be tracked and posted by deposit; NSF charges can be generated when you reverse a receipt.
- Complete Customer History: Complete customer invoice and receipt history is maintained, online, to facilitate payment analysis, collection activity and interfacing with customers.
- Unlimited Customer Addresses: An unlimited number of alternate customer addresses, both ship-to and bill-to can be defined to accommodate a customer’s multiple locations.
- User-Defined Customer Classification: Customers can be classified, using user-defined classification codes, to facilitate detailed reporting and customer statement processing.
- Default Account Numbers: Accounts receivable and sales accounts can be set up so that they will automatically default during invoice entry. Override capability is always available.
- Non-AR Cash Receipts: This feature allows you to process non-AR related receipts. Unlike AR receipts, this function does not update customer or invoice balances.
- Multiple Invoice Types: Accounts Receivable supports standard invoicing, credit memos and the creation of weekly, monthly and quarterly recurring invoices with a completely flexible invoice schedule.
- Extensive Defaulting of Data: Pre-defined customer information (i.e., terms, addresses, discount terms) defaults automatically during invoice entry.
- Multiple Payment Terms/ Discounts: Accounts Receivable supports multiple, user-definable payment terms with payment discounts.
- Finance Charge Handling: Finance charges can be applied to an individual customer or category of customers based on user-defined rules.
- Receipt Processing: Accounts Receivable supports full payments, partial payments and payment on-account.
- Collection Management: The collection and management of delinquent or past due accounts is tracked, allowing collectors to focus their activity on the problem accounts.
- System-Calculated Sales Tax: Sales tax can be automatically calculated on all taxable items for all customer ship-to locations.
- Separate Calendar Close: The AR module can be closed prior to the GL close allowing period and year end processing to occur in the GL module, while preventing additional processing in AR. Separate period start and end dates from the GL are also supported.
SBT Executive Series is easy to administer, and data stays secure. Procedures are clear and easy to learn; online help provides simple reminders.
Information flow is controlled and simple to implement because of the natural, graphical user interface.
- Routing: Almost any document, entity or transaction can be routed with comments to another user’s inbox for approval or FYI notification.
- Approvals: Transaction approval limits can be set up on a transaction type and amount basis. Various entity and transaction entries can be set up to require approval. Transactions will not be allowed for unapproved vendors or customers.
- Attachments: Any document or entity can have an unlimited number of attachments of multiple types: images, word processor documents, spreadsheets, graphics files, etc. If a document is attached, the user has an instant visual cue.
- Auto Comments: Auto Comments can be set up for Sales Orders, Sales Order Quotes, Invoices, Purchase Orders and Purchase Order Requisitions.
- Query Windows: Summary windows provide an instant and easy-to-use query tool for drill down capabilities. For example, with a few keystrokes, users can view a summary listing of customers with balances > $1,000 that’s past due more than 60 days and then drill down to each invoice that makes up that balance.
- Batches: Optional batches can be used for Invoices, Vouchers, Journal Entries, Payments and Receipts. Estimated and Actual batch amounts are tracked.
- Report Tracking: The system records each report’s outcome and report parameters for tracking purposes.
- Session Defaults: The user can set up session defaults for company, date, location, GL period, AR period, AP period, vendor and customer group.
- Multicurrency Tables Maintenance: Use the Multicurrency Tables to maintain the currencies and update the exchange rates for each currency that you use in your SBT Executive Series and SBT Director Series transactions.
- Bank Reconciliation: Full bank reconciliation includes deposits, disbursements and adjustments.
- Process Control: Each process started by a user, from journal entry posting to sales order release, is tracked by the system, which records the messages received during the process, the process parameters, and the process start and end time.
- Summary Calculation: Lets the user recalculate customer, SKU, inventory, vendor and customer summary total balances with the click of a button.
- E-mail Connectivity: Support for SMTP and MAPI connections to email is included allowing users to email reports and documents.
- Multiple File Formats: Save any report or summary window results as PDF, HTML, spreadsheet, text and many other standard file formats.
- Lookup Windows: With a double-click, the user can call up Lookup Windows for items throughout the system, retrieving all records or specifying selection criteria before retrieving.
- Password Security: Password security can be set to require minimum password lengths, minimum number of numbers, upper case characters, lower case characters and special characters. Password expiration can also be set.
- Security System: Implement object-level, window-based security. Each item may be made invisible, disabled or editable. Security can be assigned by user or user group and by window, column, row or field.
Audit tracking allows you to fully track any changes affecting your system, capturing not only the changes occurring within Executive Series but also all external changes as well.
- User Defined Audit: Allows you to specify exactly what you want audited and what kind of changes you wish to audit.
- Document Centric: With a document centric audit setup, you provide definition of an audited document.
- Unlimited Auditing: An unlimited number of document types can be setup to be audited, including custom modules and applications.
- Predefined Audit Documents: Several predefined audit documents are provided to allow immediate tracking.
- Reporting: Executive Series automatically categorizes the audited data you are looking for by document type. Each active audit document type automatically has an audit report defined for it and is searchable by user who made the change, change date range, as well as the document defined search criteria such as customer code for audited AR invoices or vendor code for audited vouchers.
Fixed Assets lets you track and depreciate your company’s assets automatically. Because it supports an unlimited number of books and depreciation calculations, you can use the appropriate formula for a given item. Fixed Assets tracks original, adjusted and current asset value as well as acquired date and service date.
With direct links to Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets can automatically turn your purchases into fixed assets. Original purchase information is available through a click to drill back to both the original voucher and purchase order.
- Online Asset History: Online asset history provides information about account distributions, books, period and yearly depreciation, transfers, disposals and component additions.
- Multiple Component Assets: An unlimited number of assets and components per asset can be entered. Depreciation is calculated on the whole asset; as components are added, the book depreciation can be restated.
- Component Additions: Components can be added any time during the life of the asset or can be separately extracted to create another asset, which can then be transferred between divisions within a company.
- Depreciation Methods: Formula deprecation methods for user defined declining balance, remaining value over remaining life, straight line, and sum of years digits is supported. User defined table based depreciation is also supported.
- Pre-Defined Account Numbers: General ledger default account numbers are set up for each asset and used whenever a journal entry is created: asset, accumulated depreciation, depreciation expense and gain/loss proceeds.
- Asset Transfers: The system supports asset transfers to different departments or divisions within a company.
- Component Transfers: Components can be extracted from an asset to create a unique asset, which then can be transferred between departments or divisions within a company.
- Asset Disposals: A group of assets, a single asset, a component or single unit of a component can be disposed.
- Accounts Payable Integration: Assets can be automatically created from vouchers, which have been flagged as a fixed asset
- General Ledger Integration Internal asset book depreciation automatically creates depreciation journal entries for the general ledger. Disposal processing automatically creates gain/loss journal entries.
All modules are fully integrated with General Ledger so your processing is straightforward and reliable. General Ledger accommodates complex business models including special features for multi-company environments.
It provides an overview with direct connection to detail for real-time drilldowns. Flexible, customizable online reporting keeps your fingers on the pulse of your organization.
- Flexible Account Structure: Alphanumeric characters based on nine segments with a maximum of nine characters per segment.
- User-Defined Accounting Calendars: Supports multiple user-defined accounting calendars. An unlimited number of periods can be open simultaneously. Fiscal years with as many as 367 periods per year may be defined. Separate period close of AP and AR from GL allows for period end processing to continue in the GL when the AR and/or AP period is closed.
- Flexible Closing Schedules: You can close a period to prevent posting and later reopen it for adjusting entries, or you can close it permanently. Income statement type accounts can be closed into an unlimited number of retained earnings accounts, allowing you to control your revenue centers completely. Year-end closing can be run multiple times.
- Unlimited Budget Plans: Import from popular spreadsheets or other custom budgeting systems.
- Multiple Journal Entry Types: Standard journal entries, recurring, statistical, reversing, distribution templates and subsidiary application journal entries are supported.
- Complex Allocations: Allocations can be based on percentages, usage factors or actual data. Revenue and costs can be redistributed based on user-defined rules, variable allocations (statistical and financial), step down and net allocations.
- Financial Report Writer: Complex financial statements can be created based on user-defined row and column templates and organizational structures. Drill down to subledger source transactions from any financial statement.
- Online Drilldown Account Analysis: Drilldown to the source document information, in subsidiary applications, is supported.
- Automatic Consolidations: Consolidation figures and adjusting entries can be maintained, allowing automatic consolidations.
- Automatic Inter-company Balancing: Maintains default inter-company accounts for inter-company journal entry processing.
- Distribution Templates: Template and percentage distributions can be set up in advance for use during journal entry.
- Time-Saving Utilities: Includes Chart of Accounts Copy function for easy maintenance of system-wide account numbers.
- User-Selectable Postings: The user controls the posting process and timing, and the system provides pro forma analysis of unposted journal entries via online account analysis to show the effects of unposted entries.
Fully integrated imaging module brings scanning and image display to all Executive Series modules. Since each image is directly attached to a document, the typical ‘indexing’ step is eliminated. Each scanned image allows for both a descriptive header as well as a large comment field.
- Scanning: Integrated scanning enables a user to simply click and scan a paper document into a PDF file. The scanned image is directly attached to the document via the standard attachment screen. Multiple page documents may be scanned together to create a single file. Unlimited files may be attached. Most TWAIN compliant scanners are supported.
- Integrated Display:D isplay of typical image formats, including PDF, TIFF, and JPEG is supported. Zooming, rotating, and printing of images within Executive Series is provided.
- Searching: Searching for an images is simply a search for the document which it is attached to.
Inventory Control moves stock from, within or between warehouses, tracking both location and bins in the from and to warehouses. Inventory Control also supports multiple units of measure and corresponding conversions, so items can be purchased in one unit and sold in a second unit.
- Multiple Valuation Methods: The Weighted Average Cost, First-In First-Out (FIFO) and Last-In First-Out (LIFO) valuation methods are supported. A serialized costing valuation method for tracking of actual costs may be specified on a per SKU basis for those items that are serialized on receipt.
- SKU/Part Number Tracking: An unlimited number of 20 alpha-numeric character part numbers with up to 250 characters for the description can be entered in the Administration module as SKUs.
- Non-Inventoried SKUs: Non-inventoried items, such as freight and service contracts, can be entered in the Administration module as SKUs for use throughout SBT Executive Series.
- Serialization and Lot Control: Inventoried items can be defined serialized on receipt, serialized on shipment, and/or lotted.
- Unit of Measure Conversion: Unlimited units of measure and their corresponding conversions can be set up so that items purchased in one unit can be sold in a second unit.
- Allowable Receiving Tolerances: Allowable warning tolerances can be defined when the SKU is created and grouped into logical product and service categories.
- Free-Form Text: Unlimited free-form text can be entered for the SKU and shipping records, allowing decisions to be saved online.
- User-Defined Categories: Extensive category and attribute codes can be associated with each SKU for reporting and special processing.
- Inventory Locations: Items can be maintained in unlimited warehouses and bins.
- Intra-warehouse Transfers: Inventory can be moved between locations and bins within a warehouse.
- Physical Inventory Process: A Physical Inventory Process is included for counting and adjusting the inventory.
- BOM Assembly: Finished goods items can be assembled and disassembled.
- Flexible Pricing Schedules: The user may define pricing schedules on a per item, customer or customer group basis. The prices may be percentage or flat rate cost markups, price markdowns or fixed prices. Date-limited special prices are also supported.
Project Accounting stores transaction details, keeping your general ledger free of extraneous detail and enabling you to track projects across fiscal years. With Project Accounting, you’ve got up-to-the-minute reports on the status of capital projects, engineering and cost-sensitive programs.
- Easy Project Setup: Once your requirements have been defined for all projects, project creation and entry can be easily accomplished.
- Custom Define All Project Parameters: Define and customize the number and type of parameters using five segments.
- Unlimited Project Tracking: Enter and track an unlimited number of projects by segments.
- User-Defined Classification of Projects: A user-defined alphanumeric code of nine characters can be used for classifying and sub-classifying all projects.
- Supports Multiple Types of Projects: Multiple types of projects can be tracked by using a two-character code.
- Percent Completion Tracking: Project Accounting percentage completion can be reported and updated using a ten-digit numeric value.
- Unlimited Work Breakdown Structures: Define a multiple number of Work Breakdown Structure variables and possible combination of segments and segment sub-categories.
- Project Entry: Complete data entry through either the Project Accounting Adjustments, or the standard Vouchers, Invoices, Journal Entries, Sales Orders, Inventory Adjustments or Purchase Order Windows.
- Project Adjustments: Make adjustments to active projects.
- Project Budgets: The Budget Option provides reports to compare actual performance to budgets.
- Online Project Status: Check projects online as to their active/ inactive status.
- Project Integration: Project Accounting is fully integrated with Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchase Orders and General Ledger.
- Viewing of Project Statements: View/Run utilities are used to create, view and print reports.
- Project Report Writer: Use the Project Report Writer to design your project reports. They can be created based on user defined Project Row and Structure templates.
Purchase Orders module brings inventory in and facilitates payment. The Purchase Orders module is tightly integrated with Order Entry. For example, drop ship items on an order automatically issue a purchase order when the order is released.
Similarly, when you use Purchase Orders to create a Request For Quote, you can manage and review your vendors’ quotations and automatically turn them into purchase orders. The Inventory Control module is required to increase and decrease inventory levels.
- Online Requisitioning: With only basic product information, requisitions can be created and approved online, starting the tracking of procurement requests.
- Requisition to Purchase Order Transfers: Individual requisition line items can be transferred to multiple purchase orders and purchase orders can comprise multiple requisitions’ line items.
- Standard Purchase Orders: Standard purchase orders can be created by transferring information from an approved requisition or by direct data entry of the items, quantities, prices and delivery dates for stock and non-stock items.
- Purchase Order Generation: Standard purchase orders can be automatically generated based on current stock levels in inventory. Flexible generation for the PO vendors, prices, and quantities based on past purchases.
- Purchase Order Distributions: Each purchase order line item can be distributed to multiple general ledger accounts by percentage, units or rate.
- Blanket Purchase Orders: Blanket purchase orders (open or standing orders) are created in the same way as standard purchase orders and are controlled by expiration date and maximum line item or order total amount.
- Vendor Quotations: Quotations are tracked and used as a means of saving and monitoring a vendor’s estimates.
- Purchase Order Receiving: Inventory items can be designated as receiving required (by units or amount) or not required, allowing you to bypass the receiving process when necessary.
- Purchase Order Accruals: The user can select between accrual and cash basis accounting.
- Three-Way Matching: Units and amounts are three-way matched against the purchase order, goods received and the vendor’s voucher.
- Variance Analysis: Use of tolerances per SKU allows the system to determine the excess quantity that will be allowed or will require approval.
- Vendor Hold Processing: Vendor holds are available with requisitions, purchase orders and accounts payable vouchers, and can be used independently of one another.
- Approval Control: Requisition approvals can be set up, based on organizational hierarchy or dollar limits.
- Free-Form/Special Text: Unlimited free-form text can be inserted into the purchase order documents as comments.
Order Entry lets you retain and track quotations, adjust discount levels and email quotations. Online order entry and accurate customer invoicing shorten your sales cycle and make it easy for customers to buy from you.
- Customer Quotations: Quotations can be created, copied and retained in the system and easily converted to sales orders.
- Inventoried Item Orders: Orders for inventoried items can be entered with online quantity checking by warehouse and automatic order totals calculated. Current stock levels, committed counts and on-order (purchase order) counts are displayed for the ordering location, as well as a total available from all inventoried locations. Inventory Control module is required for sales orders to relieve inventory.
- Drop Shipments Orders for drop shipment from the supplier can be entered causing purchase orders to be automatically created with the customer’s shipping address and invoices to be generated based on customer receipt notification.
- Flexible Release Process: Orders can be released for picking based on SKU codes, order number, customer, customer type and dates.
- Integrated Picking/Packing Process: Picking and packing documents advance each order’s line items from open to shipped status, providing real-time data on expediting.
- User-Friendly Shipping Process: Expediting information is easily updated with real-time information from shipping, including quantities actually shipped (if different from the inventory available).
- Full/Partial Back Orders: Orders are entered and processed by line item, with automatic full and partial back orders.
- Automatic Customer Invoices:** In conjunction with the Accounts Receivable module, customer invoices can be automatically created for items that have shipped.
- Edit Orders: Additional items or quantity adjustments can be added to orders prior to shipping.
- Returns/Damaged Goods Handling: The system supports goods being returned to inventory with full RMA capabilities including a pre-defined restocking fee.
- Credit Limit Verification: Customer credit limits are checked against their pre-approved levels with override available.
- Free-Form/Special Text: Unlimited free-form text can be inserted into the order document. Return Authorizations and Receipts Without
- Sales Orders: You can receive returns into inventory without a corresponding sales order.
- Kitting: Kitted components are displayed in the BOM screen in order entry, and the picking process lists each component of the kitted item.
Reviews of Executive Series Write a Review
No reviews have been submitted. Do you use Executive Series? Write a review, and help other organizations like yours make smarter, more informed software selection decisions!